The foundation also protects the skin
Make-up foundation: perfect complexion right from the start
An even primer is the basis of every successful make-up. It is also known as foundation and is used to make the complexion appear smooth and even before the actual, colored make-up is designed. The primer conceals minor skin blemishes and bumps perfectly. It contains more color pigments than a tinted day cream. Care should be taken when choosing the primer, because it depends on whether the finished make-up looks more natural or mask-like. For an organic, natural look, you absolutely need a primer that matches or at least as close as possible to the base tone of your own skin color. Ideally, the primer contains a sun protection factor that protects the skin from premature aging in summer.
Which primer is ideal for me?
Make-up foundations are available in liquid or compact form. With so many different primer products on offer, it is quite difficult to choose. If you want a perfect, natural result, you should definitely consider your personal skin type when choosing. Younger skin in particular often needs little more foundation than a simple tinted day cream. Do you suffer from oily skin? Opt for a powder foundation. The fine powder particles simply absorb the excess fat and prevent the annoying shine.
For dry skin, on the other hand, an oil-based foundation cream or a liquid foundation is recommended. It gives the skin a lot of moisture, elasticity and creates additional elasticity. If you are not sure which products are suitable for your skin type, it is worth going to a beautician. Your skin will be analyzed in detail in a cosmetic studio and you will receive important individual care tips.
How do I apply the make-up primer?
Emphasize the chocolate sides of the face and hide minor blemishes, that is what the make-up primer is supposed to do. However, it is not that easy to create beautiful, natural-looking make-up yourself. If you want to avoid the dreaded mask-like look, apply the primer as thinly as possible, because the thinner the layer, the more natural the end result. To get a natural, even complexion, it is advisable to apply several thin coats of foundation one after the other. This is very time-consuming, because each layer must be well dried before the next is applied. For this patience, however, you will be rewarded with a perfect, natural-looking make-up.
First, you should cleanse your face thoroughly and apply a moisturizing day cream. Allow the day cream at least 10 minutes to completely absorb into the skin. This will prevent the day cream from mixing with the foundation product. Here are a few more tips for the perfect primer:
- Primers are always applied from the center of the face outwards.
- You will achieve the most even result if you use a sponge.
- For greater coverage, the primer can also be applied directly with the fingers.
- The right amount of primer decides whether your make-up looks unnatural in the end. It is therefore particularly important not to apply too much primer.
- For a particularly long shelf life, the primer should be powdered with a transparent powder at the end.
The following tools will help you to conjure up perfect make-up:
The make-up sponge
The make-up sponge is essential for an even application of make-up. Use the sponge to pick up a small portion of make-up and spread it over the face using quick, even dabs. The sponge should be made of silicone rubber with the finest possible pores, because the surface of this material is particularly similar to the skin. It absorbs the make-up without swallowing it and releases it again very evenly. If the sponge is slightly moistened, the make-up can be applied very thinly. Another advantage: The consumption of make-up remains relatively low in this way, which is particularly advantageous with expensive products.
Due to its fine consistency, liquid make-up can also be applied with the fingers. Put some liquid make-up on the back of the hand and carefully work it into the skin of the face with two fingers. Solid make-up can also be processed with the fingers. It is inserted into the skin with a gentle tap from the wrist.
The powder puff
Your make-up gets the perfect finish and durability when you powder it at the end. Use a powder puff and pat the powder lightly in with it, then your make-up will last a little longer.
Our expert tip
Use makeup that is a shade or two lighter than your actual skin tone, this will make the foundation appear softer. Too dark make-up makes you look older. Do not just apply your make-up to the face, but also to the transition to the neck, so that the contrast between the made-up face and neck is less noticeable.
- Has one invested in crypt
- Why is why the perfect question
- How long are 8 mm rolls
- How powerful is Vegeta now
- When was the McRib discontinued?
- Which company manufactures industrial doors in India
- BTS know about their Pakistani fans
- Who is your favorite forgotten Disney princess?
- Which is the best jasmine perfume
- Is distrust the same as skepticism
- Men become submissive
- Is bad a Machiavellian personality
- How does FiveThirtyEight create your diagrams
- Will inverted yoga poses affect my sinusitis
- How do I forget someone who is special
- A sprained wrist can cause shoulder pain
- Do you have hair problems
- What is search and display advertising
- How could climate change kill fruits
- Why did SpaceX change the BFR design
- What is the syllabus for the JEST 2019 exam
- Why did David Miliband leave British politics
- What is the getchar function in C.
- How was the pathology discovered
- How was blood used in forensics?
- El Paso gets snow
- Where are clear prescription optical lenses made?
- How did GNU get its name
- What are the best pictures for home decoration
- Music theory What is an octave
- What are the knife laws in NYC
- Why are metals less reactive
- Can I legally use automatic blogging?