How to cook chicken curry
Vegetable and poultry curry
Ingredients for 4 persons):
Wash the peppers and zucchini and cut into small cubes. Clean and wash the carrots and spring onions and cut into thin slices or rings. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Finely chop the chilli as well, it is best to wear gloves. Peel the ginger and grate finely. Wash and finely chop the parsley. Rinse the poultry fillets with cold water, pat dry and cut into strips.
Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a coated pan. Sear the meat vigorously, then add the leek rings, garlic, chilli and ginger and fry with them. Add the salts and 2 teaspoons of curry powder, toss briefly. Then take the meat out of the pan and set it aside in a bowl.
Heat 1 teaspoon of fat in the pan again. Add paprika, zucchini and carrots and sauté briefly. Add the water and steam the vegetables over low heat while stirring. Season with salt and pepper.
Add the meat to the vegetable mixture. Add the cream substitute, parsley and 2 teaspoons of curry powder and simmer over low heat for 5-7 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. This goes well with whole grain rice.
Nutritional values per serving (340 g):
280 kcal, 36 g protein, 9 g fat, 15 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber
Instead of fresh vegetables and parsley, you can also use a ready-made frozen vegetable mixture.
Breast Cancer Follow-up Care
The Nutritional Docs | Broadcast date | 07.09.2020
- Will guinea pig food harm dogs
- What is your cat's philosophy of life
- What are the disadvantages of NIT Kurukshetra
- Why do ghosts want to harm you
- Why is the government censoring the internet
- What are some efficient Bayesian network algorithms
- Why do people collect motorcycles
- What is the perfect time to pray
- Can fish get drunk?
- What screams i am a tourist in brazil
- Has any country recognized the Canadian Holocaust?
- Consciousness is an epiphany of brain activity
- Is there an active regulation to prevent deepfakes
- How AngelList helps startups raise funds
- How did the domestication of fire help develop sapiens
- Why do all these natural disasters happen
- Why was Jayalalitha against GST bill
- Is cancer a disease?
- What is isothermal compression
- What are the misunderstandings about soul mates
- What's the coolest thing to do in San Francisco
- Higher octane ratings can damage your engine
- Are Surrey and Reigate in the same place
- Why is the internet full of Russians
- What can you do with hyperpigmentation
- What is your social media marketing strategy
- What does a surgeon do in the residence
- What is the earth's magnetic field signal
- What is your information about Islamic civilization
- Which companies have great social media strategies
- Looking for fire and safety equipment
- Who will win this world championship
- Are there finger exercises for the guitar