What are the types of leasing
Types of leasing - forms of leasing
Most people immediately think of cars when they think of leasing. That is also perfectly correct; after all, there are different types of leasing for motor vehicles. However, there are other forms of leasing beyond the various types of car leasing. A basic distinction is made between finance leasing and operating leasing, which differ mainly in terms of their duration and the leased objects. In contrast to finance leasing contracts, operating leasing contracts usually have a very short basic term and can be terminated flexibly.
In addition to the basic types of leasing of finance leasing and operating leasing, there are other forms of leasing, of which you will find an introductory overview below.
1. Equipment leasing and real estate leasing
Equipment leasing refers to the leasing of movable objects belonging to the company's fixed assets, such as telephone systems or cars. Real estate leasing relates to immovable goods, such as land and office buildings.
2. Capital goods leasing and consumer goods leasing
Consumer goods leasing, like movables leasing, is one of the leasing types for cars. Consumer goods leasing relates primarily to cars, while capital goods leasing relates to objects such as office equipment, aircraft and machine tools. However, some high-quality consumer goods can be assigned to both capital goods leasing and consumer goods leasing.
3. Manufacturer leasing and dealer leasing
A distinction is made here between direct and indirect manufacturer or dealer leasing. In indirect manufacturer / dealer leasing, a company takes on the role of the lessor linked to the supplier. With direct manufacturer / dealer leasing, the supplier himself takes on the role of the lessor.
4. Sale-and-lease-back procedure
The sale-and-lease-back procedure is a special form of leasing. Here the lessee sells an object to the lessor (sale) and then leases it back (lease-back). The purpose of the sale-and-lease-back procedure is to maintain or improve the company's liquidity.
5. Types of leasing cars
There are many types of leasing for cars. The types of car leasing can be undertaken via finance leasing as well as operating leasing and form the majority of the equipment leasing sector. When it comes to car leasing types, there are considerable differences between the leasing contracts that offer a different range of services.
- What do 200 miles look like
- How do I create labeled image data sets
- Lifelong bachelors are happy
- Why do Delhites try to dominate others?
- Why do most of the rich take drugs?
- I will become like my father
- How do you measure arbitrage
- What is Cristiano Ronaldo doing
- How do I make an electric guitar
- How reliable are Motiv mountain bikes
- Make restaurants dishes in advance
- What if someone wants to date you
- What are some remedies for Pitru Dosha
- How was the DNA model built
- What are the average shoe sizes worldwide
- Who controls this Quora thing
- Low budget scifi film from the 80s
- Can stars exist without a galaxy?
- Is a stone sproede or ductile
- What video games come with physical cards
- What are three anaerobic routes
- What makes punk music punk music
- What happens to successful rogue dealers
- When did clowns have red noses?