How many acres are in a section
16.03.2021 | Saxony-Anhalt in the morning Morning ticker: vaccinations with Astrazeneca suspended - Saxony-Anhalt does not want to "endanger" vaccination readiness
The most important thing on Tuesday:
10:58 am | A lot of money for the rail network in Saxony-Anhalt
Deutsche Bahn wants to make around 480 million euros this year to bring the rail network in Saxony-Anhalt up to scratch. According to the railway ...
- ...eight Railway bridges
- …20 Stops, including in Magdeburg, Stendal and Dessau
- …60 Switches
- …120 Kilometers of track
Throughout Germany, Deutsche Bahn intends to invest around 12.7 billion euros in its rail network this year.
Lots of money to finish off our morning ticker ... The ticker is over for today. Thank you for reading, I wish you a nice Tuesday and that the sun lets up on you. I would be happy for you. We can read each other again soon if you like. Tomorrow, however, colleague André Plaul will take over here in the morning ticker. Have fun with him and exploring our new MDR.de!
10:44 am | Land has inherited more than two million euros
Have you ever inherited? No matter what your answer is: You have not inherited as often as Saxony-Anhalt. Definitely not. According to its own statements, the country inherited in 582 cases last year, 60 times more than in the previous year. The Ministry of Finance has now announced this. The state always becomes an heir if neither spouse, partner, children or other relatives of the deceased can be identified - and no other heir has been determined. For the country, the inheritances meant an income of just over two million euros. However, 1.3 million euros had to be spent again - for example for the repair or securing of inherited houses.
10:31 am | Which is also important today
What's the matter?
About climate change - definitely one of the challenges of our generation. Most of us know that climate change is here. But where is it already now? And how is that noticeable?
Lots of questions - and the answers?
This is provided by a report from the Ministry of the Environment in Magdeburg, which is due to be published today. Nationwide observations on climate change are presented - and the necessary conclusions to be drawn.
Where can I find out more about it?
With us, of course. My colleague Manuel Mohr took a very close look at the report, analyzed it for you and collated its results. You can see it on our website from 2 p.m.
10:22 am | After cancellation in February: HFC meets Duisburg in the catch-up game
- What is the largest county in Missouri
- What are nanooxides
- How can I make calcium chloride
- What is the best blog in Bangladesh
- Do you prefer day-to-day business or longer
- What is the purpose of knowing ourselves
- What is collective effect
- Is Suresh Raina a dangerous hitter
- Why do so many people become vegan
- Have you ever been paid to keep quiet?
- How useful is mind mapping
- What do game developers think of Digipen
- Trump has more than one wife
- How is Zostel Wayanad
- What is the definition of Scientology
- Can we use conditioner on a scalp?
- Why are people happier on vacation
- How did private property come about
- How can I choose a weight lifting belt
- How do I brainstorm blog topics
- Is there any evidence that nirvana exists?
- What is a hammer
- Marriage will change your life
- Is malware bytes free