Which are some good libraries near Colaba
Distance from the city center
Assessment of the location
Abode Bombay: available rooms
Abode Bombay: Reviews
About Abode Bombay
Abode Bombay is located in the Colaba District, or Old Bombay Area, and the heart of Mumbai, India. It is a luxury boutique hotel and the first of its kind in town. The building that houses the hotel was part of Mumbai's colonial era and has been restored to a modern version of its original design.
The hotel has 25 rooms that are small but tastefully decorated and very functional. The rooms are one of a kind, including handcrafted tiled floors. Some rooms have a view of Colaba. For those who want to save a little money, there are rooms that are shared.
Guests can order room service at certain times. There are some excellent restaurants in Mumbai for guests to visit as well. The Bombay Canteen is an Indian restaurant that serves creative dishes and cocktails. Dakshin Coastal has a casual atmosphere that is great for bringing kids along. Sahib Room & Kipling Bar is an old school style Indian restaurant that serves colonial style food.
Abode is a short distance from some of the area's top attractions. Visit the Andheri Sports Complex, Powai Lake, Sanjay Gandhi National Park and the Bombay Convention & Exhibition Center. There are also several train stations in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, so that guests can easily get anywhere.
Abode Bombay is a luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Mumbai. The hotel is suitable for leisure trips, but also offers good accommodation for business travelers.
based on 380 ratings
Cancellation / prepayment
The cancellation conditions depend on the type of room and provider.
Abode Bombay: equipment
Frequently asked questions about bookings with Abode Bombay
Where is Abode Bombay located?
Abode Bombay is located at: 18, Lansdowne house, M.B. Marg, Apollo Bunder, Colaba in Colaba, 2.2 miles from Mumbai city center. Gateway of India from Abode Bombay is the next attraction.
Abode Bombay: When is the arrival and departure?
Abode Bombay: Arrival is at 14:00 and departure at 12:00.
Abode Bombay: is there free wifi?
Yes, Abode Bombay offers WiFi.
Abode Bombay: is there free parking?
No, Abode Bombay does not offer free parking.
Abode Bombay: is there a free airport shuttle?
No, Abode Bombay does not offer a free airport shuttle.
How far is Abode Bombay from the airport?
Abode Bombay is 11.8 miles from Mumbai. Abode Bombay is 75 miles from Pune.
Abode Bombay: is there a pool?
No, Abode Bombay does not have a pool on site.
- Gateway of India 289 m
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya 345 m
- Jehangir Art Gallery0.4 km
- Mumbai High Court0.8 km
- Gandhi Monument0.9 km
- Horniman Circle Gardens 1 km
- Pro Services in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Why can't I learn electronics well?
- How do you study digital signal processing
- How do permeability and hydraulic conductivity differ?
- Where is Interpol located
- Who are some famous Indian squash players
- Can you get Imovie for a PC?
- Did cycling improve your running?
- What are tpl files
- Which is the best backend language
- How does human activity affect volcanic eruptions?
- How do I introduce my kittens
- Who was sustainable development
- Why won't Saudi Arabia annex Yemen?
- What is regional internet registration
- Why isn't my new puppy eating
- Should I call the girl?
- How did Galileo Galilei invent the telescope
- How do I invest in ETFS
- Ever fight sea turtles
- What are some big rock band rivalries
- What does more than good is mean
- What are bat wings
- Are comics really for kids
- Which DBA is better for Java developers
- Have East Asians feelings
- How can I get home improvement help
- Reduces the resolution of images on Pinterest
- How effective are portable desalination devices
- When did Robb Stark Gray wind get it?
- How is zinc deficiency treated?
- Why do people like to smell each other
- What do you like in business
- How to treat an ingrown toenail