How are scouts for VCs usually compensated
The transfer window is open and in all leagues, among the professionals as well as the amateurs and youth players, it is again: “Sapling, sapling, change yourself!” This current topic also concerns a friend whose son is invited to a test training and who thinks about how to do it “right”. Confronted with it for the first time and doesn't know who to talk to. Whether it is sufficient to ask the youth leader for clearance or whether the trainer should also be informed.
There are different ways to get a trial training session:
- The player attends public sighting training that many clubs hold regularly, especially in the younger age groups.
- He asks the club of his choice for a trial training session.
- He is invited to a trial training session. Usually directly from the club or from scouts who work for a club. Often the case with older players.
Regardless of how, in any case the player needs a training approval from his club, which is handed out by the youth department, so that he is, among other things, covered by liability insurance in the event of the worst. In most cases the same question always arises:
How do I tell my trainer / youth leader that I would like to take part in a trial training session?
Usually I would advise communicating the subject openly and honestly. Usually ... It's not that easy in youth football.
Why is it so difficult for young players and their parents? Why do you often have the feeling that you are doing something wrong? What makes them rarely speak openly about it?
The following situation arises for the association:
- When players leave, the team changes and the coach has to put together a new successful team. Nobody likes to lose their best horse in the stable.
- Many trainers work on a voluntary basis and receive little appreciation for their good work. I can understand that they are pissed off when one of their players is poached by a club “with money”. According to the motto: "I'll do the work, and someone else will reap the laurels."
- Youth teams cost money, which many clubs can only raise with great effort.
- You are dependent on training allowances being paid and the investments being refinanced.
- The solicitation behavior of some clubs among each other is not always fair.
Admittedly - not easy. But for me no explanation that some parents and players face this issue with fear.
Because changing clubs is part of football like the ball is part of a game.
It won't work without it.
Even if it's difficult because you don't want to lose the player. How about accompanying him as a conversation partner and confidante? A trial training session is a very big deal and is often associated with uncertainty - not knowing what to expect - and fear - what will happen if I cannot convince. And a trainer with whom you feel safe and you trust can do the young soul very good. You must know from your own experience ... Not to forget the players. How do they feel when something that everyone dreams of is filled with such negative feelings?
And to stick with my favorite topic of communication ... It will help parents if they receive guidelines at the beginning of the season, for example on the first parents' evening, on what to do if their child is invited to a trial training session or is approached by a scout . Then the whole thing will no longer be such a state act and will probably lose its horror a little ...
Last but not least: I believe that the DFB can and should do more if the small clubs receive more financial support. They are the basis for the next generation, because every professional has started here somewhere. It is tempting, with the large number of youth players who keep moving up, to believe that it can go on forever. A large tree can only be stable if it has strong roots.
I wish the German Football Association should take better care of these roots.
You can find more about this in my book Gone into the net - my life with a young footballer between school desk and goal celebration.
- How is ECE in VIT AP
- What will the next super app be
- How do narcissists see failure
- How do you say cousin in Swahili
- Why do you enjoy true crime
- What fruit is South Carolina known for
- Glide working in Australia
- Is SSB fake
- How to remove ear flea
- What was Sigmund Freud's cause of death
- What are some B2B data apps
- Is it easy to achieve CGPA in SRM
- When did Martin Luther leave the monastery?
- What applications are slowing down my computer
- Who is the best crossfit athlete
- Can a watercolor influence the interior
- Which supplement works in addition to creatine
- How do I uninstall Windows Media Player
- Why do people love cake
- What should I do if I am not lovable
- Marriage contracts recognized in Singapore
- What is a good pen to present
- Evaporates oxygen with water
- What are some examples of asexual organisms