Java is an evergreen language
Rose Apple (Java Apple)
Never mix apples with pears!
Rose apples are visually similar to the apples we know, but they are worlds apart in terms of taste. They are much more reminiscent of a balanced mix of watermelons and pears. Fantastic! And they're full of antioxidants.
The tasty fruit grows on an evergreen tree up to 12 meters in size with impressive, snow-white flowers. The flesh of the rose apple is crisp and has a sweet and sour taste. It is similar to the aroma of the star fruit, but more intense.
Product & growing area
|TK rose apple cubes|
|Rose-apple puree NFC|
Barth Fruit AG / LTD
P.O. Box 458
CH - 4010 Basel
Tel. +41 61 225 52 50
Fax +41 61 225 52 55
Email: [email protected]
© 2017 Barth Fruit. All rights reserved.
- Which is your favorite multi-function fishing backpack
- What are good walks near Edison NJ
- What does utility mean in business
- What does no intentional copyright infringement mean
- What kind of paintings are there in China?
- Which are the most difficult language skills
- Who is your favorite Batman villain?
- What does 7 mean spiritually
- When is retirement boring?
- Who owns Black Acre
- Why is The Tempest a tragicomedy
- Are not planned banks commercial banks
- How will atomically thick materials change technology
- What did Aerosmith think of Pink Floyd?
- Why the healthcare sector cannot do without innovation
- How would you rate the University of La Verne
- Can Nepal achieve prosperity by exporting hydropower?
- What do you think of Indian girls
- Why should I do content mapping
- Where do you use laws of motion
- What are the best resorts near Mahabaleshwar
- Would 25 hydrogen peroxide proteins destroy
- What was your vacation of a lifetime
- Do you still miss your first girlfriend?