What things are really important when you are dating someone
Ignite, inspire, motivate - how do I convince people?
As numerous as the situations are, as numerous are the ways in which they can be achieved. One can on subconscious techniques access, Persuasion perform or even the opposite manipulate. Whichever way you choose, you need to know, but we'll show you how.
Start with yourself
Before you can convince someone, you should start with yourself. There are a few things that need to be clear about before you can get someone else excited about your idea.
- Be convinced yourself
If you are not convinced of your idea yourself, then neither will the person you are talking to. Your uncertainty will be reflected in yours Voice and your posture reflect. And these little things will not escape the counterpart and can turn into big problems. Do not be afraid or show any doubts, avoid the hesitation.
- Don't be afraid to lose
We are often unsure of our persuasion because we are afraid of losing. Whether it's a job, benefits, or a permit. These You have to accept risksin order to be able to present your idea relaxed and with full conviction. If you are afraid of the consequences, it will be difficult to convince your interlocutor!
- Be realistic
Be honest with yourself: is your suggestion really a good one? Analyze it, see how others do it. Are there any better ways? Can you still work on your idea? You may fall into this process Gaps that you fill with further arguments can to be even more convincing. That way, you can even be prepared for critical questions.
- Mastering language and body awareness
When making a suggestion that you want to persuade others, you need to appear confident and leave no doubt that something may be missing from your idea. Your Your voice must sound sincere as well as your security body language must radiate. To do this, practice in front of the mirror and try out different things.
- Listen to the others
It is not only important to be able to speak and appear correctly. No, it's important too to be able to listen to others. Are there any concerns with the other person? Does he have doubts about certain points in your proposal? Listen to him carefully so that you can respond to him and clear his doubts.
But being confident isn't everything to convince people. Of course, the content has to be right. Appropriate arguments must be collected and presented correctly. But what is the best way to proceed?
- Define your strategy: Think in advance “What do you want to achieve?”, “Who do you want to convince?” And “How do you want to convince your counterpart?”. Start with your second best arguments because these must arouse interest. Then talk through the less strong arguments. The The most powerful arguments come at the end, because these are the ones that are most remembered.
- Prepare answers to counter arguments: think about which ones Questions or counter-arguments come up could and prepare answers. In doing so, guide your Answers with understanding for the counter-arguments, e.g. "Yes, I also experienced this situation ..."
- Read background knowledge: Don't just read knowledge about your arguments, you should also find out about Topics that marginally affect your proposal. It can happen that questions arise about this. If you don't have any answers, you appear insecure, unprepared and incompetent.
- Keep an eye on the goal: In discussions it can often happen that we lose sight of our goal. That is why it is important to keep this in mind at all times and to build all arguments and answers around the goal. Avoid digressing.
Manipulation of the subconscious
Sometimes arguments are not enough to convince someone, then you have to resort to tougher means.
Reward good for good - do a favor
Just doing something good for a business partner like that? Not a bad idea. Because if someone does something good for us, we don't want to be indebted, but rather repay the favor. So also in business. Take the first step towards your counterpart, show him you mean business and build trust and a mutual relationship.
The frame counts - framing
Often used in politics or advertising. Through certain stresses and selective accentuation of a message, the Called the interlocutor's attention to a certain characteristic. A situation is therefore set in a certain framework - framed. The following types of framing are available:
- diagnostic framingwhich focuses on a problem and blame,
- the prognostic framingdealing with problem solving and strategies,
- motivational framingwhich mobilizes participants and sympathizers
For example, if you want to convince someone of your product, use positive formulations, e.g. "Our product works in 80% of all cases" instead of "Our product does not work at all in 20% of the cases".
Mirror, mirror - the chameleon effect
Copy the gestures of the other person. Body language shows our real attitude towards certain things. It shows whether we are unsure or reject something. If you copy the posture, Head movements and hand gestures of the other person creates a feeling of empathy. Often we even do this unconsciously. Maybe you will find yourself doing it next time!
Close, but fits - shortage of goods
You probably know that too: You want to order something online, but you are not sure yet. But as soon as it says “Only 5 items in stock”, you want to strike! The smaller the supply, the greater the demand - you can also play this card. You leave that Offer seem rare and interesting.
The inopportune moment - mental exhaustion
People often tend to let themselves or themselves be convinced more likely to get involved if theyare mentally exhausted. At times like this, the desire for discussion and argumentation is quite low - you don't want to think too much if you can avoid it. So if you want to convince a colleague to take on a certain task, try it at the end of the work day.
A lot is not wrong - opinion forming
People always look at other people's behavior and adapt accordingly. You too must have a role model or a figure of authority that you follow. In order for someone to follow you, you should also exude authority by doing confident and friendly so that your point of view is taken seriously and heavily weighted. Or show your counterpart a group of people who are already convinced. After all, the opinion of many cannot be wrong, can it?
Create links - evoke associations
If you want to convince your boss, who is actually your authority figure, of something, then use the power of associations. Talk positively about peoplethat your boss admires. In this way, he will create a positive connection between you and that person. In this way, the characteristics of the model can be linked to you.
Convince instead of manipulate
You don't want to manipulate, but rather convince people? After all, convincing is not about leaving the field as a winner. If you want to convince properly, it does not matter whether your interlocutor the arguments run out and he can say nothing more in his defense. It is important that when you leave the room, your Opposite believes in your idea or suggestion. But how do you do it?
Very simple: let the person you are talking to explain his concept. Do you think you would be at a disadvantage then? But on the contrary! By having someone explain their point of view - explained and not justified! - you can see for yourself where there are gaps. That way, he'll be more open to other suggestions, and that's where you come in. Important: be well prepared!
Your TOP conference team wishes you every success!
- Are the nomads native of America
- Why is fly fishing considered an art form
- Can we model interference mathematically?
- What can we expect from Toyota Glanza
- Is currency trading legal in Thailand?
- How am I supposed to approach my 30s?
- Alien life has ever been found
- Determination can outperform fear
- Why hotels in Goa are very expensive
- What are some great copywriting hacks
- How has philosophy influenced art?
- What is a computer graphic design
- What's in oil-free radiators
- What is the concept behind the return declaration
- Astrologically there are double flame indicators
- How do you use the uncertainty
- What types of snakes are there in Texas
- What symptoms does oxygen saturation cause
- What does a psychiatrist do for anxiety
- What is your information about Islamic civilization
- What is the favorite food in Cologne
- Who doesn't want love?
- Which Indian music blogs do you follow
- Who is the most famous fictional dog