Why didn't Beyonce and Jay Z divorce
Beyoncé + Jay-Z: Vows renewed, crisis overcome
Rumors that Beyoncé, 37, and rapper Jay-Z, 49, had renewed their vows after a turbulent time in their relationship, had been around for a long time. During their joint tour "On The Run II" last year, the power couple showed video recordings in which both of them apparently made a vow dressed in white. They did not comment on these recordings. Now it is clear: Beyoncé and Jay-Z have actually officially said yes again. Ten years after their wedding in 2008.
Beyoncé + Jay-Z: Said "yes" again
Serious crises in the marriage of the two musicians have often been reported. Jay-Z, it is said, was not always loyal. "Queen B", as Beyoncé is often called by her fans, knew about it. The marriage was on the brink. But the two also worked on the relationship for their children, Blue Ivy, 7, and one-year-old twins Sir Carter and Rumi. "Yes, we have renewed our vows," Beyoncé clarified on her website.
Jay Z + Beyoncé your angel in white steals the show83 images
A monumental moment
At the very private ceremony last year, Beyoncé wore a white Galia Lahav dress and called the special moment "monumental". The love of the two actually seems to be very stable again. The singer calls Jay-Z her "soldier who fights for me and the family" and "my greatest supporter in every situation". Sources used: Martha Stewart, Beyonce.com, Vogue
You might also be interested in:#Subjects
- What is a computer graphic design
- What happens after a follicle rupture
- Are ESP and OBE real
- What are the car prices in Bahrain
- What is your favorite Tamil novel
- UCs accept students with average grades
- What is a blind man
- How do property managers get new customers
- An operating system can delete itself
- How Virat Kohli deals with pressure
- May cause MGUS anemia
- What is the meaning of garlic
- What is the best yoga teacher training
- Baby hiccups to make breathing easier
- How do I get Google Now
- Who will win the Bundesliga next season?
- You can take Echinacea with other medicines
- What is the full name of the PDA
- Why shouldn't college get paid
- Is sugar a carcinogen?
- How do you ensure a successful merger
- Do you still miss your first girlfriend?
- How do I make a video call