How do people become entrepreneurs
Everyone is an entrepreneur - many just don't know it
- Home »
- Self-employed »
- Everyone is an entrepreneur - many just don't know it
The biggest mistake an employee can make? To think he would work for someone else. This provocative bon mot burned itself into my cerebrum years ago. First one would like to contradict: "What a crap! I work for someone else, that's why it's called Workers... “But then the thought ignites in the subtext: It's about one Attitudethat not only differentiates between those who only do a job and those who have a profession - the attitude is an essential key to success ...
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
Of course, with the above aphorism not meant that an employee should pretend to be the boss himself from now on. That could latently shorten the career.
But the fact that we are paid for our work by someone else often makes us forget that it is still our work, our plans and goals, our life is. It's just a matter of perspective.
Or to put it another way ...
Even if we are employed: Each of us remains the owner of a one-man company.
But much more important:
- We set the course - our personal corporate strategy.
Certainly, we get instructions on the job, we have to come to terms with colleagues, Compromise shut down. But in the end it was also us who chose this employer, this profession. And we can modify or even change our choice at any time - which is sometimes easier, sometimes more difficult, but never impossible.
We are also the ones who decide how we do our work every day: as a service according to regulations - or with love and Passion. Whether we just do our job - or strive to get better, to develop and grow personally.
And that's exactly what we do at the end of the day, not for our boss, not for colleagues, not for the company - but rather only for ourselves. Regardless of whether, when and how often we change jobs: Nobody can fire us from our own company; the experience, the development we make with it - priceless.
Are you a pilot or a passenger?
So that is reflected Message of the bon mot also in numerous other sayings and Wisdom:
- You make your own luck.
- Where there's a will, there's a way; if you don't want something, reasons.
- Are you a pilot or a passenger in your life?
Even so, the message remains inconvenient because it conveys it responsibility on ourselves. It is not the circumstances that are to blame, not the bad boss - we are responsible for how it goes. But more where to go.
Seldom, really only very rarely, success has to do with luck alone. Sure, it does happen from time to time the right timing an: Meeting the right person in the right place at the right time has already established many a success story. But whoever thinks it always hits the other lucky few who fate regularly brings such episodes, is seriously mistaken.
Luck is not a stroke of luck, it is done much more often. And success is the result of ambition and responsible, decisive action.
Possible methods for this:
- Be aware of your goals.
- Always keep an eye on them.
- Don't do your thing well, do better every time.
- Work with people who are smarter than you are.
- Work out and save yourself financial freedom of movement.
- Never stop working on yourself.
You are sure to come up with more recommendations (feel free to share them in the comments!). Our site is full of them (see also the graphic below). Not all of them suit you - nor do they have to, as long as they are you Stimulation, incentive and impetus use.
Quite in the sense of one Entrepreneur, not neglect…
Other readers will find these articles interesting
- Fever may cause palpitations
- How old is Min Yoongi
- Why are straight men fascinated by penises?
- Are the Sahrawi the original Berbers
- Who would win Aquaman against Mera?
- What is feint in football
- Have you ever cut yourself while shaving
- Women are often frustrated in their relationships
- Why is bias unethical
- What legal structures do hedge funds use
- Which is the best restaurant in Indore
- Who was the medieval swordsman of the Black Knight?
- Are cholesterol drugs bad for general health?
- What is the need for matched amplifiers
- Why are cars flooded with total losses
- How can mental health be improved
- How do I hire a content manager
- How do you buy private label
- What does MO stand for in business
- Is the universe completely mathematical
- Where can I learn the latest automotive technologies
- Could you derive any integral
- Potassium cyanide is radioactive
- What does your wheelchair cost