Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson are out
Chris Hemsworth back together with Tessa Thompson
Photo: Sony Pictures04/29/2019 8:48 am
Chris Hemsworth couldn't wait to work with Tessa Thompson again. The 35-year-old was delighted to learn that he would be working again for Men In Black: International with the actress he had previously worked with on Thor: Decision Day.
Photo: Sony Pictures
When asked if it was easy to get back to work with his colleague, the actor affirmed: “Absolutely, yes. They were early conversations about 'Who should play that girl? What are we doing?'. She was at the top of the list and I said, 'Fantastic, we'll pick up where we left off and both do something different from the dynamic in this film, the difference in chemistry. "
Didn't need to get to know each other
The swarm of women and men said: “I think the script dictated that, but we also achieved it. So it was a lot of fun. When you usually work with a co-star, sometimes you spend the first half of the shoot getting to know each other and when you don't have to do that it's always a relief. "
Photo: Sony Pictures
The star also spoke about the dynamics of her film couple in an interview with 'collider.com': “We definitely want the characters to be quite far apart and represent opposites, so that it is more fun to find out the conflict and how you can go through this relationship and come to a common denominator. "
- What skills are required for logistics
- When is Trader Joes coming to Hawaii
- Why do libertarians seem to like cryptocurrencies?
- What is the best movie database API
- How can I disturb my art
- How does a refrigerator thermostat work
- Are there any non-profit entertainment companies
- Why is Haskell so hard to learn
- What is the Ryotwari System
- How many users on Facebook are bots
- How flat are flat screens
- Can there be intimacy between friends
- What are your favorite piano sonatas?
- Has Google failed 3
- What's your favorite spelling trick?
- Who is MacGyver
- How do we see colors
- How did hummingbirds evolve from dinosaurs
- IDF soldiers carry a side arm
- Did Albert Einstein understand quantum physics?
- Are the Sahrawi the original Berbers
- Quora doesn't believe in God
- Are parents' names on a child's passport
- What a fandom the world could do without