What illegal drugs did you use
To protect young people and the general public from health hazards, the handling of various narcotic substances within theNarcotics Act (BtMG) regulated. These substances are known as illegal drugs. The acquisition, possession, supply and sale of these substances are prohibited. As the most recent example, “Spice” was made subject to the BtMG by an emergency ordinance at the beginning of 2009 and thus “illegalized”.
Illegal drugs include different classes of substances with different effects. The following substance classes are distinguished within the medical classification according to the ICD-10 system:
- Hallucinogens (including LSD, mescaline)
- Other stimulants (including amphetamine, methamphetamine "crystal")
- Opioids (including heroin, codeine, other opiate drugs)
Information on the individual substances can be found at http://www.drugcom.de/drogenlexikon/.
Extensive information: DHS (2013) addiction medical series on illegal drugs
Illicit drug use can have serious social and health consequences. However, a distinction must be made between different patterns of consumption, such as trial and experiment consumption, occasional consumption and dependent or habitual consumption.
In the case of dependent drug use, there is often a pronounced mixed use of different substance classes (multiple substance use or polytoxicomania).
Nationwide, the number of dependent drug users is estimated at around 400,000 people. About 16,000 drug addicts are assumed for Saxony.
Saxon addiction counseling and treatment centers, as regional competence centers for addiction and addiction prevention, usually have an integrated approach and thus also act as competent contact persons for those affected and their relatives on addiction problems in connection with illegal drugs
(Address directory). Every year, more than 5,000 mainly young people with problems in connection with illegal drugs are advised, cared for or motivated and placed for further treatment in these facilities across Saxony.
The inpatient withdrawal treatment as well as subsequentWeaning treatmenttakes place mainly in specialized facilities (Link).
- Everything is perfect in Islam
- How did Mark Cuban buy the Mavericks
- Why should students learn evolution
- Why is there ignorance
- Why is Trump cutting government spending
- Turbulence is dangerous
- What is the importance of geoscience
- Electric cars will conquer the world
- What is the best worldwide news network
- What are some unethical psychological hacks
- Is it exhausting to be a math teacher?
- How does a SAM destroy an airplane
- Roblox is a breeze
- How is GNDU Amritsar for the pharmacy
- What are the best baby bath products
- Is the concept of neuroplasticity true?
- Why has Google Calendar discontinued Quick Add
- If 12X 12, then what is X.
- What is Opportunity Management in Dynamics CRM
- Supports Mi 4i 4G
- How do you use the uncertainty
- Why does the soul not exist
- Can you solve this puzzle
- Why is Black Ops 4 like Fortnite