Which search engine algorithm does Quora use
Facebook's triumphant advance is almost frightening: the network is growing by 10 million users every month and, according to Alexa.com, is the second most visited website. Even Google has now adjusted its search engine algorithm and puts more emphasis on social platforms in the search results.
Here is a compilation of 50 current Facebook facts and figures:
1. Every 13th person on earth is on Facebook.
2. Those over 35 make up more than 30 percent of the entire user community.
3. 71.2 percent of all US Internet users are on Facebook.
4. 1,000,000 links are shared on Facebook every 20 minutes.
5. 1,484,000 event invitations are posted every 20 minutes.
6. 1,323,000 photos are tagged every 20 minutes.
7. 1,851,000 status updates are released every 20 minutes.
8. 1,972,000 friend requests are accepted every 20 minutes.
9. 2,716,000 photos are uploaded every 20 minutes.
10. 2,716,000 messages are sent every 20 minutes.
11. 10.2 million comments are posted every 20 minutes.
12. 1,587,000 wall entries are written every 20 minutes.
13. 750 million photos were uploaded to Facebook on New Year's Eve weekend.
14. Forty-eight percent of young Americans say they get news through Facebook.
15. 48 percent of 18 to 34 year olds log into Facebook immediately after getting up.
16. 50 percent of active Facebook users log into Facebook every day.
17. The average user has 130 friends.
18. People spend over 700 billion minutes on Facebook every month.
19. The users interact with over 900 million objects (pages, groups, events and community pages).
20. The average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events.
21. The average user creates 90 pieces of content every month.
22. Over 30 billion pieces of content (web links, news, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) are shared every month.
23. There are over 70 different languages to choose from.
24. Over 70 percent of all users live outside the USA.
25. Over 300,000 users helped with the translation using the translation app.
26. More than a million developers and entrepreneurs from more than 190 countries are building the Facebook–Platform busy.
27. 20 million applications are installed on Facebook every day.
28. Over 250,000 million people interact with Facebook on external websites every month.
29. Since the social plugins have been available since April 2010, they have been added to around 10,000 new websites every day.
30. Over 2.5 million websites have integrated Facebook, including 80 ComScore U.S. Top 100 sites and over half of the world's top 100 ComScore websites.
31. Over 250 million active users use Facebook from their mobile phones.
32. People who access Facebook on their mobile phones are twice as active on the platform as “non-mobile” users.
33. Over 200 mobile network operators in 60 countries are working on the application and development of Facebook's mobile products.
34. Al Pacino's face was featured on the original Facebook homepage.
35. At first there was a function on Facebook that worked like a data exchange.
36. The first work networks, as well as the original networks, included Apple and Microsoft.
37. There is no definition of the word “poke”.
38. There is an app that displays the Facebook Cafe menu.
39. Mark Zuckerberg calls himself a "Harvard graduate" even though he has no degree.
40. Australians spend more time on Facebook than any other nation. On average 7 hours per month.
41. A Facebook employee's hoodie sold for $ 4,000 on eBay.
42. Initially, Facebook was funded with $ 500,000 by Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal.
43. Facebook has the second highest traffic figures (after Goolge).
44. Facebook is currently valued at $ 80 billion.
45. Facebook makes money through advertising and virtual goods.
46. Facebook was nearly banned by a lawsuit after Harvard's ConnectU social network accused Mark Zuckerberg of stealing ideas and technology.
47. The USA has the largest user community with 155 million people, which corresponds to 23.6 percent of all Facebook users.
48. There are over 16,000,000 Facebook fan pages.
49. Texas Hold’em Poker is the most popular Facebook page with over 41 million fans.
50. Facebook has over 650 million active users.
Sources of information:
- What is a Motown theme
- What is a 300mm lens used for?
- How do I cook long grain rice
- Why did Facebook delete my account
- Which questions doctors are reluctant to answer
- What does a sociological social psychologist mean
- Can I do computer science without math
- What is the best inspection checklist app
- Which domain name do you like more
- What is romantic comedy
- Should Notre Dame Football attend a conference
- How does the VHS copy protection work
- What is the swan pose in yoga
- How good are the Chicago Bears 1
- Why we snore
- Is water healthy
- How do social media algorithms work
- Why are Apple and Spotify at war
- What is a closure in Laravel
- How has your health affected your life?
- How should I start ESE for 2020
- What is the origin of the Tadaaa sound
- What determines the gravitational pull of a planet
- Aiesec offers you travel expenses