Coyotes are nocturnal animals
Way of life
The fox's burrow or den is the center of its habitat. In many cases, however, the fox does not dig them himself, but takes them over from a badger or a rabbit. Although the fox sometimes hunts during the day, it is actually a nocturnal animal that sleeps in a cave during the day. During the breeding season, the foxes live in pairs, otherwise they are solitary animals.
The red fox is an omnivore and a very good hunter. It mainly hunts rodents, but also hunts chickens, hares and rabbits. But sometimes it also eats insects, berries and fruits.
It also happens that foxes break into a hen house and kill a chicken.
The female fox, also known as the female fox, gives birth to four to six fox cubs after a gestation period of around 50 days. These are initially completely blind and are suckled in the first few weeks after their birth.
During this time, the male fox, the male, provides the female with food. A fox is sexually mature at around 10 months. At the age of one he leaves his mother to find his own territory.
- What is an expressway
- What kind of company is Airbnb
- Flies fleas
- What is Apple's Airport
- What is a potato
- Which AI technologies are used in banking
- Are therapists psychologists
- How do you write a good sewer
- How do I control TV addiction
- Why is computer science teaching important
- Quantum leaps are impossible
- What trend would you bring back
- How can I get banned from Google
- How do I test my app
- What are consumers in an ecosystem
- Who is Marlboro's owner
- How can I improve my English 94
- How many surgeries have you done?
- Is atheism an unbelief or a belief
- How do I own multiple houses
- Are Slovaks Catholic
- How do I freeze water pipes
- What are some examples of the bourgeoisie
- What is National Nutrition Mission