How do law firms cover investment banks
Mergers and Acquisitions
Niederer Kraft Frey is a leader among law firms involved in Swiss mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions. Our many years of experience in dealing with transactions, our in-depth know-how and our ability to work closely with other leading law firms on cross-border transactions enable us to maintain our leading position. We are able to represent a wide variety of companies - from public and private to private equity firms, investment banks, government agencies, and other institutions and individuals - in all types of M&A matters and transactions.
NKF is listed as a top tier law firm by Chambers Global 2020, Chambers Europe 2020, IFLR 1000 2020, Leaders League 2020 and Legal 500 2019. In 2018, NKF received the Transatlantic M&A Team of the Year (Large Deal) Award from The American Lawyer and received the European Corporate Deal of the Year Award from The Lawyer.
Every transaction, regardless of its size, is of central importance to our clients. That is why we not only advise our clients on large Swiss high-profile transactions, but also represent them in smaller and medium-sized M&A transactions.
The M&A transactions advised by NKF cover the entire spectrum of contentious, negotiated and contested situations and include:
- Asset sales and share purchases
- Corporate governance and business consulting
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and leveraged buyouts
- Proxy fights
- Corporate restructuring and spin-offs
- Strategic mergers and tenders.
- Leading advice to Actelion in the largest M&A deal in Switzerland and the second largest deal in Europe in 2017. NKF acted for Actelion Ltd. Developed and implemented a dual deal structure that included the USD 30 billion acquisition of Actelion by Johnson & Johnson and the spin-off and spin-off of Actelion's research and development division, including the clinical operations units, into the newly formed Idorsia Ltd. included
- Advising Broadcom, Inc. on the acquisition of CA Technologies for USD 18.9 billion, including the 25% stake of its largest shareholder, the Swiss Careal Property Group AG
- Advising Worldline on the strategic partnership worth CHF 2.75 billion in which Worldline has taken over SIX Payment Services, the payment services division of SIX.
- Who pays legal fees in a legal dispute
- How is the earth affected by earthquakes
- Why are professional sports inherently competitive
- How can Excel be used in school
- How do Google Voice numbers work
- Who sings the song Hash Pipe
- What do you mean by law?
- What is an expressway
- You can take out a tampon early
- All Christians are saints
- What is the tastiest dish in India
- How are rice cookers made in Japan
- What is the heart of Wakanda
- Where can I find entrepreneurs blog
- What is interstitium
- Will technology solve the water crisis?
- Why does the price drop from 0ngc
- What is the best food in Karachi
- Who doesn't want love?
- What are the types of aspirin
- How does memory management work in Java
- Where were the Iroquois?
- Psychology Why do I find myself beautiful
- Should we work to prevent gender dysphoria
- Is foam packaging recyclable
- Was Osama bin Laden really Tim Osmond
- Why does my soul ache
- How important are SAT subject tests
- What does dirt pay
- Are there any non-profit entertainment companies
- How can I optimize Google Business GMB
- What is the first mountain bike
- Why is the Antarctic desert called
- Can someone translate this into Korean