What can cause roads to collapse
Emergency: loss of consciousness
The first and foremost measure is to take a simple one Emergency check to carry out:
Speak to the person concerned loudly and clearly, e.g. ask for their name. Almost every adult can answer this question in normal cases. If there is no reaction to the verbal communication, the next step is to stimulate touch, ideally by gently shaking the shoulder. If this consciousness check does not produce any reactions, it can be assumed that you are unconscious.
Shout out loud for help and make bystanders aware of the emergency situation.
Hyperextend the victim's head by placing one hand on their forehead and lifting their chin with the other. Thereafter applies: hear, see, feel for a maximum of ten seconds, i.e. bend your head over the patient's face and look at their chest. Watch for your rib cage rising and falling, hear for breath sounds, and feel for breath against your cheek.
Breathing present: Stable lateral position
Unconscious persons with existing breathing must be in stable side position be stored. There is a risk of e.g. saliva or vomit being inhaled or the tongue slipping into the throat and obstructing the airways; this can be prevented with the stable side position!
This is how the stable side position works:
- First place your arm at a right angle on the side to which the affected person is turned.
- Then pull up the opposite knee and place the wrist of the other arm on it.
- In the next step, turn the affected person to the angled arm.
- As a final step, stretch your head and open your mouth. This allows blood, vomit or mucus to drain away.
Then choose the Emergency number 144 and continue to monitor breathing.
Danger!In the case of a cardiac arrest, so-called gasping breathing can occur (individual, “snapping” breaths with extended pauses in between); this must not be confused with normal breathing! The same procedure applies as in the case of no breathing.
No breathing: resuscitation
If you have determined by means of an emergency check that the person concerned is not breathing or breathing abnormally, you must come along immediately Resuscitation measures to be started.
More on the subject: first aid measures
- Has bb t drug test
- What is meant by Open Source CMS
- Why is my laptop's mousepad not working
- Can subsonic bullets penetrate steel
- Can a person handle a billion dollars
- What is a liver abscess
- What does mentis mean in Latin
- What are the inventory trends in 2017
- What is a comment field in HTML
- Which number is 5 greater than 99
- Csm psm certification
- How are the values of cryptocurrencies controlled?
- How can we make science art
- Prejudice is really ignorance
- What are the most common symptoms of nausea
- 000webhost is a poor quality service
- How to recover quickly from surgery
- Is Indonesia threatened with extinction
- Can we model interference mathematically?
- What are Income Generating Assets
- What is HM Aviation's cadet program like
- You can block a page on Facebook
- Who was Hideki Tojo
- Why don't vampires drink their own blood