Burberry London real or fake
Burberry scarf - general information
The Burberry scarf is one of the most popular products from the British fashion label Burberry. The high level of awareness, the high prices and the exclusive sales strategy make the products of this fashion brand a particularly popular target for product counterfeiters. The counterfeiters are offering Burberry scarves at a fraction of the price.
Some of the reputable online shops for Burberry fashion include:
These shops offer a large selection of Burberry scarves, coats and accessories at fair prices.
Summary - The most important things in a nutshell
- A new Burberry scarf costs at least 195 EUR.
Prices the over 30% cheaper are usually not serious
- On Marketplaces like eBay fakes are often sold. Buy only from trustworthy retailers (reviews> 99.5%, return option, detailed product photos, invoice available)
- Do not buy from dubious online shops and find out how you can recognize Burberry fake shops
- Compare Your scarf with the information and pictures from the official Burberry homepage
- Check out your Burberry scarf on the below described product features
So be very careful and attentive when buying Burberry scarves.
Material of the scarf
A Burberry scarf is made from fine materials such as wool, cashmere and silk but does not contain any synthetic fibers. The scarf should feel soft and noble accordingly.
Regardless of whether your scarf shows the Classic Check, Giga Check or Nova Check Karo, the colors of the different checked stripes on the original should be clearly differentiated from each other and 100% even and straight.
If the fine cashmere fibers of a cashmere scarf are several millimeters long or the impression arises that the Colors run into each other (especially with black and red stripes), then it could be a fake.
in the direct comparison between an original and a fake scarf you will notice that the original scarf is even softer than the fake. But this is only noticeable in a direct comparison.
At Scarves with an additional dot pattern or heart pattern check whether the pattern is woven or printed. Only scarves with a woven pattern are original. If the pattern is printed on, it is a forgery.
The fringes of a real Burberry scarf are twisted / braided at the end of the scarf. The transition between scarf and Fringes should be neatly processed be. The end of the shell should not give the impression that it is thin or even holey.
The fringes should be evenly thick up to the end and not exceed a length of 7.5 cm.
The Color of the fringes is identical to the fabric of the scarf or the strip where the fringe starts. If there is a color change between the stripes, the corresponding fringe is usually braided from the two colors directly at the point of the color transition. Fringes consist of a maximum of two colors. The respective color of the threads must be clearly recognizable and must only "run" slightly into one another.
Please note the following typography details for the BURBERRY lettering on the price tag or the patch:
- "B" - the lower arch is wider than the upper one
- "U" - the left bar is thicker than the right
- "R" - the oblique line makes a slight curve
- "E" - the bottom bar is longer than the middle and top one
- "Y" - the left slope is thicker than the right
If the lettering and the letters are not designed accordingly, this indicates a forgery.
Burberry label / patch / shield
There is a label on every original scarf, which is usually sewn on.
Usually the label is attached to the end of the scarf near a corner.
The content of a label has changed again and again over the years.
The current label may vary, but always shows the Burberry lettering:
In addition, the patch can show the following information
„Made in Scotland"(Or: Made in England) *
„100% CASHMERE"(Or Lambswool, Merino Wool, Silk, Linen)
* Burberry no longer manufactures exclusively in Great Britain, but also in France, Poland, Spain, Italy, Romania, India and China.
Make sure that the label is perfectly sewn onto the Burberry scarf. In the case of forgeries, the label is sewn on improperly and, for example, threads hang loosely on the back of the scarf.
Older patches also contain the words "Burberrys OF LONDON" or "BURBERRY LONDON" and the addition "DRY CLEAN ONLY"
For scarves from the current collection, a notice is attached to the outside of the scarf. There you will find information about the scarf, its size and care instructions.
Burberry pendant / cardboard sign
The sign is attached to the logo of the scarf with a fabric cord and a plastic seal.
The trailer shows the following data:
- Order No (order number)
- Size / Fit (name & size)
Make sure all the data is on your shield and matches your Burberry scarf.
Burberry delivers its scarves in elegant boxes. The cardboard shape can be either square or round and vary in size, depending on the scarf. It's on the box Burberry Knight (Equestrian Knight) gold glossy printed. The word “Prorsum” (forward) can be read in the lance flag. The knight must ride to the left.
As with the scarf, the box is also very elegant and perfectly processed. In the case of forgeries, it can happen that the carton halves do not fit neatly into one another or that glue points can be seen.
Before buying, check the seriousness of online shops yourself with simple instructions!
Immediately more security for only 1.99 €!
(Secure payment via PayPal. You will receive the instructions as a download immediately afterwards.)
- What if an F1 tornado hits Bangladesh
- Why does food coloring go through oil
- What is Peer-to-Peer Crypto Trading
- Bernie Sanders still has a chance
- What determines a Spotify stream
- What is a verbal provocation
- Optimistic people are healthier than pessimists
- Do alligators and crocodiles ever stop growing
- What percentage does LYFT
- How do you say whatever
- Why can't humans see that ghosts are real?
- Is X 2 a linear equation
- Where can I buy wholesale party dresses
- Why don't people take vegans seriously
- Human consciousness is currently being improved
- How does cell make money
- Which record label is signed?
- Who is the best musician in Bollywood
- What is the three block war concept
- How do I try LaTeX on Quora
- Why are people happier on vacation
- How can Nordic countries stay so peaceful
- What is hemorrhagic pericarditis
- Which of the disciples of Jesus was the treasurer
- How can I make net money
- Cement burns heal by themselves
- What is an expressway
- Who is the greatest Thai boxer
- Everything in this world is relative
- How do I download climate data
- How can I optimize Google Business GMB
- What is the curriculum of a BCom
- How do I learn to drum Karnivool songs