What are the best pictures for home decoration
Hanging up pictures and photos - eleven golden rules!
You decide which photo or picture is ready for decoration on the wall - we have eleven golden rules.
- In this article
- 1. Everything is allowed on the wall!
- 2. Plan for the whole room
- 3. Walls
- 4. Dare to contrast
- 5. Expensive picture? Passepartout compulsory!
- 6. A frame is preserved
- 7. Are you notoriously changeable?
- 8. Plop!
- 9. Don't follow the rules!
- 10. Create group dynamics!
- 11. Save!
Hanging up pictures and photos made easy: We have simple but effective tips for your planning. Have fun hanging it up!
Decorate with pictures: ideas for arranging
1. Everything is allowed on the wall!
Photos of friends, drawings by the children, valuable graphics, the inherited oil painting, torn magazine pages, a postcard: all of these things deserve a place on your wall - if you want to see them there.
2. Plan for the whole room
When planning, always have the big picture in mind: the whole room, the whole wall. Which picture do you want your pictures to result in?
Wait and see! At least if you have just moved into a new building. The residual moisture in the walls damages your works and has to disappear first.
4. Dare to contrast
- Where can I download BackTrack 5 r3
- What does cocina mean in Spanish
- Which is aromatic
- My colleague friend likes me
- INFJs are hard to love
- Which drum tips do beginners mostly ignore?
- Who invented the incognito mode in browsers
- Suggest a few good restaurants in Barcelona for me
- What are the prepositions placed with
- Hypothyroidism always becomes Hashimoto's disease
- Packing and moving services
- What do you think is nationalism
- Are Kurds against IS
- How advertising is the art of lying
- Do IT companies hire criminals
- What is Ahrefs used for?
- Blue spruce is a hardwood
- The patriarchy is capitalized
- What is this python syntax
- Elevators are electric
- How to recover quickly from surgery
- What is a gear
- What develops consciousness