How to shape aluminum cans
When a few friends were at my house, they all felt like smoking. The only thing we didn't have was a bong. But I didn't want to smoke a joint myself, because I prefer to bubble and thereby filter out a lot of harmful substances, i.e. nicotine. So we looked around my room to see what we could make a bong out of and came up with the following:
- a coke can (or any other drink)
- some aluminum foil
- Rubber or chewing gum (chewed)
- and a pocket knife
With the empty can you break off the opener at the drink hole. Later on you pull at the drinking hole itself. You turn up the ballpoint pen so that you have a kind of drink tube. At the bottom you enlarge the hole a bit. Now make a hole with the pocket knife at 1/3 height of the can, which is about the size of the ballpoint pen Shyllum and put it in. To seal the whole thing and make it more stable, you smear the cracks with chewing gum (but rubber is better!). A head is formed from the aluminum foil. It's so big at the bottom that it fits snugly into the pen. Of course, a few holes have to be made at the bottom and it is best to put a sieve in. Again seal everything there with chewing gum. Finally, you poke a kick hole in the can, pour in water and "tobacco" in your head and you're good to go.
So with us the bong really popped. And the nice thing is that the aluminum foil crackles a bit when you pull it, adding a bit of sound.
Keep in mind that the plastic ballpoint pen could emit toxic fumes.
- Where do black peppercorns come from?
- How did glitter come about
- Your love life in 3 5 songs
- Plan on site in the cockpit
- Why is Obama a Christian
- What are some pictures of islamabad
- How do I offer positive learning experiences
- Are bacteria animal or vegetable
- Does Costco have a battery core charge
- Why is so little talked about autism?
- How do I use Tor in Firefox
- Are there business cycles in communist countries?
- Burns muscle fat
- Why does the price drop from 0ngc
- Why aren't leaves blue?
- Why removes YouTube views
- Why do solids melt when heated
- Can I add weight by walking alone?
- What is McFadden Whitehead's most successful song
- What is a plastic bottle
- What is the nationality of tennis player Novak Djokovic
- Why is identity politics not true?
- How do you study digital signal processing
- What are the best songs 1