What is the IUPAC name of C6H5N
Calculation of the molar mass (molar weight)To calculate the molar mass of a chemical compound, enter its formula and click Calculate "." For the chemical formula you can use:
- Any chemical element. Starting with an uppercase letter in the chemical symbol and lowercase letters in the remaining digits: Ca, Fe, Mg, Mn, S, O, H, C, N, Na, K, Cl, Al.
- Functional groups: D, Ph, Me, Et, Bu, AcAc, For, Ts, Tos, Bz, TMS, tBu, Bzl, Bn, Dmg
- round brackets () and square brackets .
- Common names of substances.
The molar mass calculator also shows normal substance names, Hill equations, elemental composition, percentage mass composition, percentage atomic composition and can convert weights into the corresponding number of moles and vice versa.
Calculation of the molecular weight (molecular mass)To calculate the molar mass of a chemical compound, put its formula and the isotope mass number after each element in square brackets.
Examples of calculation of molecular weight: C  O  2, S  O  2.
Definition of molecular mass, molecular weight, molar mass and molar weight
- The Molecular mass (Molecular weight) is the mass of a molecule of a substance and is given in atomic mass units (u) (1 u = 1/12 of the mass of a carbon-12 atom).
- The Molar mass (Molar weight) is the mass of one mole of a substance and is given in g / mol.
Give us feedback on your experience with the molar mass calculator.
Similar: molecular weights of amino acids
- How do I download climate data
- How does Quora help generate leads
- How did DC Comics start?
- Can product managers work remotely effectively?
- What does concise book mean
- What are parasitic natures of the virus
- Supports Pivotal Labs H 1B Visa
- Why are unboxing videos so popular
- Are grades important to your career?
- Satisfied customers are always the satisfied customers
- What do financiers contribute to society?
- Why atheism over agnosticism
- What are other courses for CA students
- For what reason does valve overlap occur
- Are Visa and Mastercard credit card companies
- How relevant is today's Java language
- Who owns Black Acre
- What happened on Steve Jobs' walks
- Does cognitive behavior therapy really work?
- Which country is the most bibliophile?
- Will Americans have jobs in the future?
- What killed Heath Ledger
- Who discovered rare earth metals in China
- How automation helps with testing