What is a mechanic
The job description:
Regardless of whether a lifting device is needed on an oil rig, an automobile manufacturer wants to produce vehicle frames or a gear is missing in an oil pump: When it comes to metal components, workpieces, steel and sheet metal constructions of all kinds, mechanics come into play. As real technology specialists, they can manufacture, assemble and repair almost anything - from small precision parts to individual assemblies to complete machines. In the end, they check that everything is in the right place and can pass the result of their work on to customers or colleagues with a clear conscience.
- work in industry and trade: often in vehicle, metal and mechanical engineering or in construction.
- manufacture components and assemblies, design complete systems.
- assemble and dismantle metal structures for various fields of application.
- mainly process metal materials manually and mechanically: by cutting, milling, welding, punching, filing ...
- evaluate technical drawings and construction plans in order to be able to coordinate work processes.
- put machines into operation and maintain them, carry out quality controls.
- instruct customers and colleagues on how to use the device.
The requirements and tasks as a mechanic
Mechanics have mastered the small and large technical basics: They process various materials (mostly metals) into components and use them to build complete systems. They know how to properly handle and maintain the individual parts and the end product. Depending on the job description, they understand how a wide variety of systems and devices work - from lifts and lifting platforms to super tankers. Mechanics are on site when metal structures or machines are commissioned and make sure that everything is working properly. Within the company, they communicate with other departments in order to optimize quality or meet special customer requirements.
Regardless of the subject area: Anyone wishing to train as a mechanic should have a lot of technical and practical intelligence, technical and physical understanding, good math skills as well as spatial and logical thinking skills. As a basic element of the general qualification for training, language skills, both spoken and written, are of course one of the prerequisites for employment.
Apprenticeship as a mechanic: the most popular professions
- Why do many investors rely on Bitcoin
- How do I calculate the welding time
- What are the coolest college elective subjects
- What are the requirements for good engineering schools
- Does the sociopathy of psychopathy fit Christianity
- What is suitable body wash
- Which common materials can withstand 2204 degrees Celsius
- Is seed capital available for mobile apps
- What enables IGMP snooping
- Why was Germany defeated
- What does the sign v
- What should I do in my 40s
- Mongolia has hand sanitizer
- What are some names for fairies
- 120mg is a high dose of Cymbalta
- How would you describe the Quora community?
- What triggered the Mueller investigation
- Can a ghost travel through space
- How is the path to spiritual fulfillment
- What are the different types of tenders
- Why am I motivated only by pressure?
- What is the best medicine for hay fever
- How many children does Jennifer Lopez have
- Why is beta amyloid insoluble?
- What is Usance's promissory note
- What is the difference between acidic and basic
- Is a carrot a fruit or a vegetable?
- Why is the Antarctic desert called
- How safe is Cuba for Americans
- Lunchbox is a good movie
- What is the best Cocteau Twins album
- Are manga artists well paid
- How does crocodoc com
- Why do people not respect other opinions?