Which aircraft has the largest fuel capacity?
Airplane lexicon: Airbus A380 - largest passenger aircraft in the world
All information and technical details about the largest passenger aircraft in the world can be found here.
Fly the Airbus A380 yourself in Frankfurt!
With a seating capacity of up to 853 passengers, the Airbus A380 is currently the largest passenger aircraft in the world. It is the only aircraft that can continuously transport passengers on two levels and thus replaced the previous queen of the skies, the Boeing 747, as the largest passenger aircraft in the world.
Since its first delivery in October 2007, the A380 has been built more than 200 times to date. Another 180 orders from airlines around the world have been placed. The largest customer is the company Emirates from Dubai, which has ordered 90 copies of the aircraft.
Despite its size, the A380 is one of the most economical models of its kind. The consistent use of lightweight, innovative composite materials and its fuel-efficient engines reduce operating costs and fuel consumption by up to 15% compared to comparable models.
The A380 also sets new standards in passenger comfort. Due to its size, it offers passengers the opportunity to travel comfortably in first, business or economy class and thanks to its innovative cabin wall, the noise level in the cabin is lower than in any other commercial aircraft. Due to its high level of comfort and its impressive appearance, the A380 is very popular with passengers.
Flying the Airbus A380 yourself doesn't have to remain a dream. The A380 Full Flight Simulator in the Lufthansa Flight Training training center in Frankfurt makes it possible. Despite its size, the A380 is described by pilots as extremely handy and easy to fly. Give it a try yourself.
Technical data Airbus A380
Length: 72.30 m
Max. Takeoff weight: 560,000 kg
Height: 24.10 m
Max. Starting thrust: 4x 318 kN
Span: 79.80 m
Max. Range: 15,000 km
Hull diameter 7.14 mx 8.40 m
Max. Landing mass 385,000 kg
- How long does adjuvant chemotherapy last
- When did people begin to develop identities?
- Jimi Hendrix studied music theory
- Is Unlock Bootloader is like rooting
- Winston Churchill was a disgusting person
- Why do you kiss something
- What are the margins for an Uber driver
- How was Hour of Code 2013
- Where can I buy a good hookah
- How good is ShopClues
- What is obvious
- LSE is a private university
- Why is Windows considered application software
- What do closed shoes mean
- Is 0.5 mg finasteride effective
- How Online Courses Prepare a Student
- How do addictions develop later in life?
- Why does Hinduism have female deities
- Is it worth going to an air show
- Why are so many socks white
- How snakes hunt for food
- How do you market by email
- What shoe size is 10 inches
- How long does anger last