What is a service analyst
- Temporary employment
- Full time
- IT / communication technology
- Attractive working environment with good prospects
- Collective remuneration according to iGZ / DGB tariff plus industry surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice
- Our employee benefit program 'Orizon PlusPoints'
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
Your future job:
You will work as a service analyst (m / f / d) for our customer Airbus Secure Land Communications at the Sulzbach location.
Secure Land Communications is the Airbus Defense and Space program line for advanced communication solutions in areas such as public security, defense, transport and industry.
- Ownership of the landing pages (Confluence) within Service Delivery, d. i.e. ensuring that the information provided is up-to-date
- Ownership of the information management of the Service Delivery SD including the conception of work instructions as part of the SLA management and training of employees, d. H. Support for ensuring service quality by initiating and implementing the necessary qualification measures
- Responsibility for requirements management for the tools used in the service delivery area
- Support of the assistance training center in the maintenance and further development of the established CMDB of the training center
- Participation in the development, implementation and maintenance of a key figure system
- Participation in the development and maintenance of a structured process database
- Administration of the users (internal and external) of the trouble ticket systems and the master data maintenance of relevant customer and service contract data (local admin)
- Maintenance of the macros used in the service delivery area
- Evaluation of the implications of announced IT down times on the business as well as information to and coordination with all stakeholders
- Ensuring process flows for planned and unplanned IT down times by providing IT-independent workarounds
- Continuous monitoring and active control of the processing of the open trouble tickets with regard to compliance with the SLAs
- Initiation of the escalation process in the event of an impending SLA violation
- Regular analysis of trouble tickets
- Creation of the monthly and quarterly service level reports
- Review of the service level reports of the relevant subcontractors
- Execution of tests and error research as well as validation of new tools for SLA measurement and raw data evaluation
- Clarification of the causes of SLA violations and development of proposed solutions for future avoidance
- Commercial or technical vocational training with several years of professional experience or a comparable qualification, preferably in the IT environment
- Professional experience in a technical, ITIL-based work environment, preferably with an IT service provider
- Very good knowledge in dealing with MS Office
- Experience in the field of service analysis / SLA management as well as in dealing with trouble ticket systems
- Confident handling of CRM, trouble ticket and ERP systems and their administration
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL
- Good knowledge of databases and database-based applications is desirable
- Very good written and spoken German and good English skills
Are you looking for your dream job? Orizon supports you in this! With individual advice and personal support, we will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon is one of the ten largest personnel service providers in Germany. As one of the market leaders for German medium-sized companies, we provide specialists and executives from all professional fields with well-known companies. You too can find your place with us!
Can you find yourself in the job description? Then we look forward to receiving your application (stating your availability and salary expectations) by e-mail to [email protected] or via our application module on this page.
If you have any questions, Kai Bachmann is available on +49 421 16037-72.
Further job offers can be found at orizon.de
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinigungen
Quick application with
As a XING user, you can apply to us quickly and easily. Simply log in to XING and we will use the information you have stored on XING for your application.
Quick application with
As a LinkedIn user, you can apply to us quickly and easily. Simply log in to LinkedIn and we will use the information you have stored on LinkedIn for your application.
Processing of the résumé
Your document is uploading, please wait ...
Your resume is being analyzed, please wait ...
This page is automatically reloaded after processing.
A mistake occured during the processing. Please try again!
The analysis of the résumé has been completed.
The page will reload in a few moments, please wait ...
- What drives your motivation
- What is Bart Simpson's full name
- How to say Get in Russian
- What's the best bingo site
- Tetrahydrofuran is an aromatic compound
- Why do I need general liability
- What is the Blue Prism Process Template
- Which intermolecular forces does HBr
- Why is the fire captivating us?
- What are the margins for an Uber driver
- How to start learning quantum programming
- What are conventional contact lenses
- Who controls this Quora thing
- What does no intentional copyright infringement mean
- When will Kane return
- Prefer WebEx or GoToMeeting
- Why are drug capsules better than tablets
- How much do penis enlargement pills cost
- Should I buy an inverter air conditioner?
- When is a scalability test not required?
- Who invented the burglar alarm?
- Can honey milk be healthy
- Did they get Alpha Go to play itself
- Russia had its own space shuttle