What are some good Instagram philosophical accounts
The 10 best Instagram appearances of German companies
2. Zalando, @Zalando_Official, 99.9k subscribers
Casual product images without high-gloss flare, coolly designed image quotes, longing landscapes or street scenes with retro filters: the fashion mail-order company plays the channel stylishly according to the taste of the users and has achieved around 100,000 followers in around three years.
"Fashion is about inspiration, about passion and about expressing your own creativity and individual personality. Instagram is a great platform for us to exchange ideas with our customers and followers and to share exciting fashion moments," said Carsten Hedrich, VP Brand Marketing. Zalando is one of the companies that will be present when the ads are launched in Germany. "We are happy to be part of the Instagram community and see this campaign as the next big step for Zalando on Instagram."
3. Volkswagen, @volkswagen, 37.9k subscribers
Only since 15 weeks at the start, the global account of the auto giant sometimes fires premium pictures of its models, but also presents classic series, action rally photos and facts about its vehicles in the spirit of the vintage wave. Due to the current occasion, the creators of the site have sometimes also used a picture of a car body in rainbow colors.
"Instagram is an ideal platform for strong, visually-driven communication with one of the youngest target groups in social media. Thanks to mobile use, Instagram is THE channel for visual storytelling. On the one hand, it gives Volkswagen further access to its customers and brands. Fans, on the other hand, the more intensive exchange with them. Around the globe - regardless of whether they are lovers of historic vehicles or fans of the latest models, "says Anders-Sundt Jensen, Head of Marketing Communication Volkswagen Passenger Cars.
4. Leica, Leica_Camera, 115k subscribers
Of course, photos are a camera manufacturer's core competence. And so Leica shows perfect pictures, preferably in artistically valuable black and white. A feast for the eyes for the photo enthusiastic target group. You can see cameras, of course, keyword #cameraporn, but also holiday moments and above all portraits and behind-the-scenes situations. The website operators also provide the relevant stories and lure them to the website. Send videos cleverly teaser the products. Stylish competitions, of course retro, encourage users to post photos. A textbook Instagram appearance.
5. Haribo, @haribo_deutschland, 5522 subscribers
There's a happy, colorful world at the gummy bear producer from Bonn. The motifs are practically a sure-fire success. Colorful bears, cherries, lollipops wherever you look. In the snow, on the beach, on the neck of a pretty model, in the mirror of the sunglasses that are obligatory on the network, on the computer or in children's hands: the appearance makes you want something sweet. Werbeurgestein Thomas Gottschalk is also represented in addition to colorful rubber vampires. For around a year in the Instagram business, the company has been letting the pictures speak for themselves, dispensing with stories and thus apparently relying on the tried and tested.
6. Deutsche Bahn @deutschebahn, 7,946 subscribers
Deutsche Bahn presents a fireworks display of impressions from trains and main stations in its account. There are also competitions for annual tickets and historical photos in trendy black and white, for example. In the comments, the train often gets its fat in terms of punctuality. Nice idea: Via @db_team, employees post network-related photos in trendy filters.
7. Rewe, @rewe_deutschland, 4564 subscribers
The supermarket chain Rewe is service-oriented through and through. On the side there are colorful photos with cooking tips, recipes and wellness suggestions. There is also a behind-the-scenes look at events with food bloggers and the street food series #HausMamsKost. So if you want to know how to turn an avocado and lemon juice into a hair treatment in seconds, or how to make a real Italian spaghetti sauce, you've come to the right place.
8. Tchibo, @tchibo, 13.8k subscribers
Lifestyle and advertising templates fill the Tchibo feed. In addition, the company relies on its original expertise in coffee. Using the hashtag # time4coffee, users are asked to share their coffee moments. Short clips for setting up folding tents and happy families camping spread the holiday mood. A happy site that will surely catch its target group. Using the hashtag #WEtogether, the company presents itself as a fair employer that brings workers and managers together.
9. Thomas Sabo, @thomassabo, 66.4k subscribers
Necklaces on the harbor railing, rings on the computer or silver chain in front of sunglasses: jewelry entrepreneur Thomas Sabo celebrates beautiful jewelry on his successful side. Smart pictures put the products in a good mood. Trendy models like Georgia May Jagger, who herself has ten times as many followers as Thomas Sabo on Instagram, smile at the camera for the company at the Berlin fashion week. Clearly, the company is mandatory for the network and vice versa.
10. Bayer, @bayerofficial, 935 subscribers
Small but nice: The pharmaceutical giant (still) operates a dwarf account when it comes to the number of subscribers. However, the selection of images is very large: Anyone who expects crude product placement is fortunately completely wrong. Colorful, aesthetic professional photos about health, nature and science are a feast for the eyes and inform users, among other things, about the oxygen supply in red blood cells and what role magnesium plays for the muscles. There is still something going on.
W&V author Sandra Bruns is of course also on Instagram herself: as @rhinestagram.
- Is there a secret in Jayalalitha's death?
- What do you think about evolution
- How do Virgo men show love
- Teslas charge themselves when braking
- Who approved Article 35A in Jammu Kashmir
- PMP exam simulator against real exam
- Are alicyclic compounds saturated compounds
- How do people have triplets
- What does the choice of drug mean
- Does Germany lead Europe now?
- What are the methods of separating materials
- What percentage of companies use invoice factoring?
- What is the pier break
- What is a karmic number
- What surprises you most about liberals
- How many users on Facebook are bots
- Why is it important to sell your art
- What are psychometric assessment test samples
- Stan Lee died today
- Where in India Brahmins first originated
- What does managed services cost
- Have you ever thrown someone overboard?
- Who is Marlboro's owner
- What is a giant
- Why should anyone complain about being thin?
- What does self-love mean to you
- The government likes rap music
- What if machine learning were applied to physics?
- How many horsepower are 196cc
- Is Samsung S6 waterproof
- What is the highest national capital
- Is carbaryl a carcinogen
- How long is a DNA molecule