Is Elon Musk richer than Bill Gates
Tesla CEO Elon Musk is now richer than Bill Gates
The soaring of the US electric car manufacturer Tesla on the stock exchange is causing the assets of company boss Elon Musk to keep increasing. According to the billionaire ranking "Bloomberg Billionaires Index", the 49-year-old star entrepreneur overtook Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates on Monday and is now the second richest person in the world. At the top is still the undisputed Amazon boss Jeff Bezos.
Advance by 200 million
Thanks to the strong price increase of Tesla shares by 6.5 percent, Musk's fortune climbed by 7.2 billion to 127.9 billion dollars (108 billion euros) in a single day. Since the beginning of the year, it has already grown by a whopping $ 100.3 billion.
Gates last made $ 127.7 billion on Bloomberg's super-rich charts. His fortune would be even higher if he didn't donate so much money. The richest person in the world is still Amazon boss Bezos, whose fortune the "Bloomberg Billionaires Index" estimates at 182 billion dollars.
Strong development from Tesla and Amazon
As major shareholders of their companies, Musk and Bezos benefit above all from their strong price development on the stock exchange. Tesla's share has risen 675 percent in the past twelve months. With a market value of almost 500 billion dollars, the group is by far the most heavily traded car maker in the world, despite relatively low production figures and only modest profits.
Billionaire charts like the Bloomberg Billionaires Index or Forbes lists are only estimates based on publicly available information on assets such as stocks, real estate, art objects and other luxury goods. On the Forbes Billionaires List, Musk ranks fourth with a fortune of $ 110.5 billion. (APA, November 24, 2020)
- How big is too big for basketball
- Is Donald Trump a fake billionaire
- Should I go to Al Anon
- When should children be taught independence?
- How much does whole wheat flour weigh
- Are you a beginner in trading investments
- Is Flutter a language or an SDK
- What small businesses have high profits
- Which is more difficult MBBS or BAMS
- What do developers love about Heroku
- Is Allen Bhubaneshwar good as Allen Kota
- Which is the best backend language
- Can we see God with meditation
- What does phylogenetic relationship mean
- Who is running Netflix Open Connect
- Were dinosaurs born before eukaryotes
- What is meant by automation
- Is the universe completely mathematical
- How much t-shirt to design
- What should I call my pet spider
- Are Kanadagaense really Canadians
- What is the music genre of 1788 L.
- What is an attitude towards customer service
- What is empiricism in psychology