What is the best quality of your child
Children who can develop freely and develop their personality become strong and socially competent adults. A good daycare center offers them the space to do so and keeps checking how they can further develop their quality and ensure it is sustainable.
1. Development, support and learning activities
The task of the daycare center is not only to look after the children, but also to encourage and support them according to their level of development, their interests, needs and individual requirements. This is made possible through suitable activities and an empowering attitude of the educational staff towards the child.
2. Relationships and interactions
Relationships and interactions are very important in a daycare center. They are a basic requirement for healthy development. Children with a secure attachment are more social, positive, and have better relationships with their peers. In addition, they develop better cognitive and social skills in the long term.
3. Inclusion and participation
The inclusion of all children is the focus. A child has different needs depending on their level of development and their social, cultural and linguistic background. Participation enables every child to take responsibility for themselves and to organize their own activities. Belonging to a group is a central basic need.
4. Parental involvement and family cooperation
Parental participation and family cooperation is central. The family has the greatest influence on a child's development during the first few years of life. It is therefore considered to be the most important place for children of preschool age, which is why cooperation between the daycare center and the parents is essential.
5. Safety, health and facilities
The safety and equipment of a daycare center are fundamental quality factors. Safety encompasses the areas of protection, hygiene, health and nutrition and is crucial for healthy development. Only adequate room and equipment in the daycare center can take into account the development-related needs of children.
6. Personnel and qualifications
The quality of a daycare center primarily depends on the staff and their qualifications. In-depth knowledge of early childhood development enables the educational staff to provide individual support for each child. The professionalism can be continuously improved through regular further training of the pedagogical staff and the application of what has been learned in pedagogical work.
7. Management and Administration
Management and administration include information on operational management, time and financial resources and the responsibilities of the personnel. Management and administration are therefore very important for the quality in the daycare center.
8. Overall concept and rules
Area 8 relates to the overall conception of the daycare center. It serves as a working basis for the educational staff and provides information about the main features of the daycare center, about basic orientation and the implementation of goals in daily work. It enables transparency with regard to the pedagogical work internally and externally.
- How could Facebook improve Facebook pages
- Which rotates faster the moon or the earth
- ZS Associates has cut sections
- Why does hybridization take place
- How many users on Facebook are bots
- Suggest a few good restaurants in Barcelona for me
- What are symptoms of hepatitis A.
- How can brain cells grow back
- How do I become a master in c
- What human nature makes people jealous
- What is White Paper Draft
- Is roasting your own coffee cheaper
- Italian leather shoes stretch
- Who drafts security questions to reset passwords
- Attack mountain lions
- Drug rehab centers have padded rooms
- Why should you shop on Amazon
- Has Everton ever been relegated
- Narcissists tend to have addicting personalities
- What is your favorite color highlighter pen
- Is Hadoop a pillar database
- What is a giant
- Do you believe in magic or logic?
- Is Haiti a problem for the industrialized countries