What does subjective language mean
The adjective subjective is used in two different contexts:
 Subjective means “from one subject"Or" to one subject“Belonging. The subject can be, for example, a person or an animal.
In this context, will subjective also used in language teaching and linguistics.
 Furthermore, can subjective be used as a synonym for “personal”, “own”, “not factual” or not “not objective”. Opposites to subjective are "factual" and "objective" in this case.
The term goes to the Latin subiectus back, which means something like "below" or "adjacent".
In order to clear up the break-in, the investigators take the subjective The criminal's point of view and reconstruct the sequence of events.
 That subjective For him, the perception of animals is an important foundation on which his argument about stricter animal protection laws is based.
 The law only knows such values. In other words: what the residents subjective perceive, does not have to be decisive for any countermeasures. As far as noise protection is not exactly simplified: The influence of the municipality, for example when it comes to road renovations, is limited.
Suggestions from the report, Alexander Kauffmann, schwarzwaelder-bote.de, November 27, 2019.
 "This is only yours subjective Opinion, the facts speak a different language! "
 Pure subjective seen you can even understand the decision.
Subscribe for free and learn a new foreign word every day
Receive the word of the day every morning with our free newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your data will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes.
More interesting words:
intersubjective - The adjective intersubjective means "the consciousness of several people ...
secular - The adjective secular is used in various contexts these days ...
Amateur - The amateur is a person who carries out an activity ...
ad hoc - The Latin phrase ad hoc usually means "from the moment ...
Foundation - A foundation (that) is a particularly stable and mostly massive structure, ...
- Are there cameras in NYC subway cars
- Where can I edit videos for free
- Why is the new iPhone so long
- Can be treated with morphea
- What is the domain area
- Can you be an unconvicted criminal
- Why is identity politics not true?
- Why don't vampires drink their own blood
- Who is your favorite Batman villain?
- Why is computer science needed in business
- Can a robot be stolen?
- Suitsupply has good suits
- How do Zinfandel and rose wines differ?
- Are there really Illuminati symbols in music
- Can you write something obvious here
- What is a reactor in electrics
- What is the purpose of a purpose
- Coyotes are nocturnal animals
- Can I start learning German at the age of 30
- Why do I think Quora is damaged
- How can I simulate the IMS network
- Advertise Google on Facebook
- Where can you connect with international students
- Why are spammers never stopped