Why do people give up drinking alcohol
Risk factor alcohol
Atzendorf J, Rauschert C, Seitz NN, Lochbühler K, Kraus L. The use of alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs and medicines. Dtsch Arztebl Int 2019; 116 (35-36): 577-84.
Batra A, Müller CA, Mann K, Heinz A. Alcohol dependence and harmful use of alcohol. Dtsch Arztebl Int 2016; 113 (17): 301-10.
Carvalho AF, Heilig M, Perez A, Probst C, Rehm J. Alcohol use disorders. Lancet 2019; 394 (10200): 781-92.
Connor JP, Haber PS, Hall WD. Alcohol use disorders. Lancet 2016; 387 (10022): 988-98.
Dasarathy J, Young J, Chhatlani A, Raddock M, Tampi R. Alcohol use disorder: How best to screen and intervene. J Fam Pract 2019; 68 (1): 35-39.
German headquarters for addiction issues V. Basic alcohol information [online]. 2020. https://www.dhs.de/fileadmin/user_upload/pdf/Broschueren/Basisinfo_Alkohol.pdf [11/06/2020].
German Cancer-research center. Cancer prevention facts. Effects and risks of alcohol [online]. 2014. https://www.dkfz.de/de/tabakkontrolle/download/Publikationen/FzK/-FzK_Wirkung_und_Risiken_von_Alkohol.pdf [05.11.2020].
Hasking P, Lyvers M, Carlopio C. The relationship between coping strategies, alcohol expectancies, drinking motives and drinking behavior. Addict Behav 2011; 36: 479-87.
Kraus L, Pabst A, Piontek D, Gmel G, Shield KD, Frick H et al. Temporal changes in alcohol-related morbidity and mortality in Germany. Eur Addict Res 2015; 21 (5): 262-72.
Kuntsche E, Knibbe R, Gmel G, Engels R. Who drinks and why? A review of socio-demographic, personality, and contextual issues behind the drinking motives in young people. Addict Behav 2006; 31 (10): 1844-57.
Lange C, Manz K, Rommel A, Schienkiewitz A, Mensink G. Alcohol consumption by adults in Germany: Risky amounts of drinking, consequences and measures. Journal of Health Monitoring 2016; 1 (1): 2–20. Available from: URL: https://edoc.rki.de/bitstream/handle/176904/2431/JoHM_2016_01_alkohol1.pdf?sequence=4&isAllowed=y [11/06/2020].
Schaller K, Kahnert S, Mons U. Alcohol Atlas Germany 2017. German Cancer Research Center, editor. Without location: Pabst Science Publishers [online]. 2017. https://www.dkfz.de/de/tabakkontrolle/download/Publikationen/sonstVeroeffnahmungen/-Alkoholatlas-Deutschland-2017_Doppelseiten.pdf [05.11.2020].
Soyka M. Psychological and social consequences of chronic alcoholism. Dt Ärztebl 2001; 98 (42): A2732–36.
Sudhinaraset M., Wigglesworth C., Takeuchi DT. Social and cultural contexts of alcohol use: Influences in a social-ecological framework. Alcohol Res 2016; 38 (1): 35-45.
Teschke R. Alcoholic liver disease: Alcohol metabolism, cascade of molecular mechanisms, cellular targets, and clinical aspects. Biomedicines 2018; 6 (4): 106.
World Health Organization. Lexicon of alcohol and drug terms. Geneva: WHO [online]. 1994. https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/39461/9241544686_eng.pdf [05.11.2020].
- What are Goa Titos
- Why is NASA studying the asteroid Bennu
- What are some unprovable scientific ideas
- How can I increase Madden Mobile Coins
- How can I introduce myself to collage
- Why was the Volga-Don Canal built
- What is the best reflexology card
- Russia has 200,000 lakes
- How did glitter come about
- What is your favorite piece for percussion ensembles
- How can we extract code from APK
- What is the latest news about Olympic Games
- How do you improve the data quality
- What is your opinion on the multimining website
- Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson are out
- How do I brainstorm blog topics
- Hedge funds as an investment
- What are the tips for home improvement
- How do Android signal boosters work
- What was your vacation of a lifetime
- How to say dick in Japanese
- How is depression safe
- Foodmandu vs Bhojdeals Which one is better
- How are signed numbers represented in computers