How do you write a symphony
Symphony / symphony
Our word list for the new spelling offers you a comparative comparison of selected new spellings in the course of the change in the spelling reform.
1996 to 2004/2006
|Symphony; symphony||Symphony; symphony|| Symphony / symphony; |
the performance of a symphony / symphony is always a festive event;
nature transforms into a symphony / symphony of colors and smells in spring
|Declination | Word breaker | S>|
If there are several possible variants, the recommended spelling is highlighted in yellow. The first variant, on the other hand, corresponds to the Duden recommendation.
Do you have any questions or suggestions about the entries, their application, synonyms or their meaning? Please visit our forum. An alphabetical collection of particularly common misspellings can be found in our list of Popular Errors.
For search queries, please use the word search in the top right corner of the box or the Google search field above. The entire website is searched with the custom Google search.
- Does your environment affect your IQ
- Donald Trump was a good academic student
- The medical school ages you
- How can I disassemble the exe program
- Permanent professors lose touch with reality
- Why did Francesco Totti not leave the Roma?
- How does the VHS copy protection work
- Lay chicken eggs or just chickens
- Where should I buy furniture in France
- Can animals lie?
- What is the full name of the PDA
- Jon Snow can legitimize himself
- How does cryptography provide authentication
- Is it worth using Netflix
- Why are ex post laws unconstitutional
- What induces a student to cheat
- Is God just consciousness
- In Friends, Joey still loves Rachel
- Why are British soap operas so depressing
- What do soccer agents do
- Which spices make the perfect vegetable soup?
- How do you rate WCE Sangli
- Are there US citizens who cannot read?
- What is the earth's magnetic field signal