Why do you choose to live alone
10 reasons why living alone is the very best
Living alone is a lonely affair? Then you haven't considered these ten benefits yet.
When living conditions change and you have to decide whether to live in a shared apartment or a single apartment, you first weigh all the advantages and disadvantages. And although it is more expensive to do without roommates, being a hermit has a lot of positive qualities in store. We have explained the advantages of living alone and why it is the most beautiful thing of all in 10 points:
1. Eat what you want!
"You want to eat pizza again ???" - belongs to the past! From now on you decide for yourself what ends up in the fridge or on the plate.
2. Nobody eats away your food
The last chocolate or the prepared lunch are suddenly gone? That means war! It's much more peaceful when you live alone. Then your food envy has a break for the time being.
3. Wear what you want
Dirty socks, plush slippers or cheesy pajamas: it doesn't matter, because you are the only person who gets to see these little faux pas.
4. Privacy everywhere
Leave the toilet door open: Hallooo! And otherwise you can move freely, be naked and no longer have to hide your vibrator in the closet. Heavenly!
5. Determine home furnishings yourself
Furniture and decoration contribute to a large extent to whether we feel comfortable or uncomfortable in an apartment. If you live alone, you can set up every room exactly to your taste and automatically feel better.
6. Only have to clean up your own dirt
There is nothing more annoying than cleaning up roommates' filth. Especially if you don't have the same understanding of order and cleanliness and therefore often quarrel.
7. Never compromise
Regardless of whether you are choosing a film or setting it up: Living alone is the very best, because you can always decide for yourself without compromising.
Enjoying complete silence after a busy day is best when nobody is home but you. Much better than roommates who still want to philosophize about God and the world after 8 p.m. when all you can do after a hard day's work is trash TV.
9. Visit whenever and as often as you want
Every day or never. You decide for yourself who is welcome and when. A dream!
10. Don't be considerate
Your ex-partner hated the smell of coffee in the morning and your former roommate got annoyed when you sprayed yourself with deodorant? This has an end now. Consideration is now a foreign word (at least within your four walls).
- What do you think about the ultimate reality
- How forgiving are you
- What kind of crypto currency can you trust
- What is the libertarian climate conflict
- 23 is a composite number
- What can cause dizziness in my home?
- The government likes rap music
- What do we call Jiju in Tamil
- How old is Shisui Uchiha
- How do billionaires get so rich
- Who invented the electric bell
- What are molecules What makes molecules move?
- Which one-door refrigerator is good
- What are consumers in an ecosystem
- Why is Udaipur such a disorganized city
- What Makes American Education Effective
- Why does your body crave food
- Are vipers poisonous snakes
- What are marine deployment fees
- How is Goa's weather in August
- Deep learning is just over-fitting
- How much does a trailer tire cost
- Did medieval clergy eat well
- String theory is now a success