How do I inject 30mh oxycodone IR
Opioids - when which form of application?
1. Advisory Council for Concerted Action in Health Care. Requirements-based and economic efficiency. http: // www svr-Gesundheit de / Gutachten / Gutacht01 / Kurzf-de pdf 2001; Volume III.
2. Strohbuecker B, Mayer H, Evers GC, Sabatowski R. Pain prevalence in hospitalized patients in a German university teaching hospital. J Pain Symptom Manage 2005; 29: 498-506.
3. Baron R. Neuropathic Pain - The Long Road from Mechanism to Mechanism-Oriented Medicine. Anaesthesiologist 2000; 49: 373-86.
4. Kalso E, Edwards JE, Moore RA, McQuay HJ. Opioids in chronic non-cancer pain: systematic review of efficacy and safety. Pain 2004; 112: 372-80.
5. Stamer U, Bayerer B, Stuber F. Genetics, Pain, and Analgesia. Anaesthesiologist 2006; 55: 746-52.
6. Hanks GW, Nugent M, Higgs CM, Busch MA. Oral transmucosal fentanyl citrate in the management of breakthrough pain in cancer: an open, multicentre, dose-titration and long-term use study. Palliat Med 2004; 18: 698-704.
7. Mucci-LoRusso P, Berman BS, Silberstein PT, et al. Controlled-release oxycodone compared with controlled-release morphine in the treatment of cancer pain: a randomized, double-blind, parallel-group study. Eur J Pain 1998; 2: 239-49.
8. Peat S, Sweet P, Miah Y, Barklamb M, et al. Assessment of analgesia in human chronic pain. Randomized double-blind crossover study of once daily repro-dose morphine versus MST continuous. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 1999; 55: 577-81.
9. Palangio M, Northfelt DW, Portenoy RK, et al. Dose conversion and titration with a novel, once-daily, OROS osmotic technology, extended-release hydromorphone formulation in the treatment of chronic malignant or non-malignant pain. J Pain Symptom Manage 2002; 23: 355-68.
10. Liu M, Wittbrodt E. Low-dose oral naloxone reverses opioid-induced constipation and analgesia. J Pain Symptom Manage 2002; 23: 48-53.
11. Clark AJ, Ahmedzai SH, Allan LG, et al. Efficacy and safety of transdermal fentanyl and sustained-release oral morphine in patients with cancer and chronic non-cancer pain. Curr Med Res Opin 2004; 20: 1419-28.
12. Radbruch L, Sabatowski R, Petzke F, Brunsch-Radbruch A, et al. Transdermal fentanyl for the management of cancer pain: a survey of 1,005 patients. Palliat Med 2001; 15: 309-21.
13. Megens AA, Artois K, Vermeire J, Meert T, et al. Comparison of the analgesic and intestinal effects of fentanyl and morphine in rats. J Pain Symptom Manage 1998; 15: 253-7.
14. Miser AW, Narang PK, Dothage JA, Young RC, et al. Transdermal fentanyl for pain control in patients with cancer. Pain 1989; 37: 15-21.
15. Ahmedzai S, Brooks D. Transdermal fentanyl versus sustained-release oral morphine in cancer pain: preference, efficacy, and quality of life. The TTS-Fentanyl Comparative Trial Group. J Pain Symptom Manage 1997; 13: 254-61.
16. Zech DF, Grond SU, Lynch J, Duration HG, et al. Transdermal fentanyl and initial dose-finding with patient-controlled analgesia in cancer pain. A pilot study with 20 terminally ill cancer patients. Pain 1992; 50: 293-301.
17. Korte W, de Stoutz N, Morant R. Day-to-day titration to initiate transdermal fentanyl in patients with cancer pain: short- and long-term experiences in a prospective study of 39 patients. J Pain Symptom Manage 1996; 11: 139-46.
18. Payne R, Mathias SD, Pasta DJ, Wanke LA, et al. Quality of life and cancer pain: satisfaction and side effects with transdermal fentanyl versus oral morphine. J Clin Oncol 1998; 16: 1588-93.
19. Hanks GW, Conno F, Cherny N, et al. Morphine and alternative opioids in cancer pain: the EAPC recommendations. Br J Cancer 2001; 84: 587-93.
20. Sittl R, Griessinger N, Likar R. Analgesic efficacy and tolerability of transdermal buprenorphine in patients with inadequately controlled chronic pain related to cancer and other disorders: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clin Ther 2003; 25: 150-68.
21. Sorge J, Sittl R. Transdermal buprenorphine in the treatment of chronic pain: results of a phase III, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Clin Ther 2004; 26: 1808-20.
22. Griessinger N, Sittl R, Likar R. Transdermal buprenorphine in clinical practice - a post-marketing surveillance study in 13,179 patients. Curr Med Res Opin 2005; 21: 1147-56.
23. Sittl R. Transdermal buprenorphine in clinical practice. In: Budd K, Raffa RB, editors. Buprenorphine - The unique opioid analgesic. Stuttgart: Georg Thieme Verlag, 2005: 92-101.
24. Budd K. Buprenorphine: a review. Newmarket: Hayward Medical communications, 2002.
25. Walsh SL, Preston KL, Stitzer ML, Cone EJ, et al. Clinical pharmacology of buprenorphine: ceiling effects at high doses. Clin Pharmacol Ther 1994; 55: 569-80.
26. Mercadante S, Ferrera P, Villari P. Is there a ceiling effect of transdermal buprenorphine? Preliminary data in cancer patients. Support Care Cancer 2007; 15: 441-4 [Epub 2006 Nov 15].
27. Filitz J, Griessinger N, Sittl R, Likar R, et al. Effects of intermittent hemodialysis on buprenorphine and norbuprenorphine plasma concentrations in chronic pain patients treated with transdermal buprenorphine. Eur J Pain 2006; 10: 743-8.
28. Payne R. Transdermal fentanyl: suggested recommendations for clinical use. J Pain Symptom Manage 1992; 7: S40-4.
29. Breitbart W, Chandler S, Eagel B, et al. An alternative algorithm for dosing transdermal fentanyl for cancer-related pain. Oncology (Williston Park) 2000; 14: 695-705.
31. Radbruch L, Sabatowski R, Loick G, Brunsch-Radbruch A, et al. WHO recommendations for tumor pain therapy - development of a rating system. Pain 1999; 13: 259-65.
32.Wiffen PJ, Edwards JE, Barden J, McQuay HJM. Oral morphine for cancer pain (Cochrane Review). Cochrane Library 2006; Issue 4.
33. Sorgatz H, Hege-Scheuing G, Kopf A, et al. Long-term use of opioids for non-tumor pain. Z Arztl Further Education Qualitatssich 2002; 96: 317–23.
34. Eisenberg E, McNicol E, Carr DB. Opioids for neuropathic pain. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2006; 3: CD006146.
35. Trescot AM, Boswell MV, Atluri SL, et al. Opioid guidelines in the management of chronic non-cancer pain. Pain Physician 2006; 9: 1-39.
36. Allan L, Hays H, Jensen NH, et al. Randomized crossover trial of transdermal fentanyl and sustained release oral morphine for treating chronic non-cancer pain. BMJ 2001; 322: 1154-8.
37. Allan L, Richarz U, Simpson K, Slappendel R. Transdermal fentanyl versus sustained release oral morphine in strong-opioid naive patients with chronic low back pain. Spine 2005; 30: 2484-90.
38. Ackerman SJ, Mordin M, Reblando J, et al. Patient-reported utilization patterns of fentanyl transdermal system and oxycodone hydrochloride controlled-release among patients with chronic non-malignant pain. J Manag Care Pharm 2003; 9: 223-31.
39. Donner B, Zenz M, Strumpf M, Raber M. Long-term treatment of cancer pain with transdermal fentanyl. J Pain Symptom Manage 1998; 15: 168-75.
Dr. med. Hans Jürgen Gerbershagen, Dr. med. Oguzhan Dagtkin, Clinic for Anaesthesiology and Operative Intensive Care Medicine, Clinic of the University of Cologne (AöR), Kerpener Straße 62, 50924 Cologne
Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Rainer Sabatowski, University Pain Center, University Clinic Carl Gustav Carus, Technical University Dresden, Fetscherstr. 74, 01307 Dresden,
Email: [email protected]
- Is dentistry a health care
- Some animals have sentience alongside humans
- What's a bone in WhatsHog
- What is the most painful dental procedure
- What are IIIT Allahabad IT placement statistics
- Why Should Working Women Buy Argent Clothing?
- Is monogamy overrated 1
- Why was the Middle Ages so hard
- What simple qualifications are worth acquiring?
- How do I merge several Excel files
- Are these Oraquick mouth swabs conclusive
- What is the port of Chabahar
- What if nobody knew about death
- What is the nature of Prakriti
- Why does everyone hate Salman Khan 1
- What does the Bible say about greed
- Which song reminds you of Vienna
- Is Andro400 a good testosterone supplement
- What do investment bankers read
- Are lighters age restricted
- What does timeout mean in c
- Why exactly do matches make fire?
- Is secular Buddhism a religion?
- When and where was Hitler born