How do I boil an egg
Boil eggs - that's the right way to do it
Liquid, soft, creamy or firm - everyone likes their breakfast egg differently. Whichever cooking level you prefer, the most important utensil for boiling eggs is the clock. Because the cooking time determines the consistency of egg white and egg yolk. So the eggs turn out just the way you like it!
- How long do eggs have to cook?
- Hard boil eggs - duration and shelf life
- Do you have to quench eggs after cooking?
- What can be done so that the eggs do not burst during cooking?
- Cooking eggs for many people
How long do eggs have to cook?
To the Boil eggs Bring the water to the boil in a saucepan. Then carefully add the eggs - using a tablespoon, for example. Now set the egg timer and cook depending on the desired cooking level. The following cooking times apply to a size M egg at refrigerator temperature:
- 4 minutes - the egg white has coagulated, the egg yolk is still fairly runny.
- 5 minutes - the egg white is firm, the yolk has a soft core.
- 7 minutes - Egg white and egg yolk are firm, but the egg yolk in the middle is still creamy, soft as wax.
- 10 mins - the egg is hard-boiled and completely cut-proof.
Hard boil eggs - duration and shelf life
A size M egg is hard-boiled for 10 minutes or longer. But if you want to take your hard-boiled eggs with you, for example for a picnic or a party, you should cook the eggs for 12 minutes. You can keep hard-boiled eggs in the refrigerator for several weeks. Make sure, however, that the eggshell has no cracks!
Do you have to quench eggs after cooking?
Cooling down under cold water is especially recommended if you want the eggs to be soft. In this way, the cooking process is stopped and the eggs retain the desired consistency. Hard-boiled eggs don't need to be quenched.
What can be done so that the eggs do not burst during cooking?
Who does not know this: When you boil eggs, cracks appear in the shell from which the egg white oozes out unsightly. To prevent this, it can help to take the eggs out of the refrigerator a few minutes before cooking. The temperature difference is not that great when the eggs are put into the boiling water. A little salt or a dash of vinegar in the cooking water will cause the egg white to coagulate faster if the shell breaks and nothing will leak out.
You can also prevent the shell from bursting if you prick the lower end of the egg. Because there is a small air chamber that expands when heated. If the air cannot escape, there is a possibility that the egg shell will crack.
Cooking eggs for many people
For a large breakfast or brunch that requires a large number of guests and a correspondingly large amount of boiled eggs, you can easily bake them in the oven. To do this, place 1 egg in a hollow of a muffin tin and put it in the preheated oven at 175 ° C top / bottom heat. The eggs are ready in 25-30 minutes, depending on how hard the yolk should be.
- Are drugs legal in Amsterdam?
- How you promote women's education
- What is a mechanic
- How will the new development affect the house value
- What is a color model
- What is an F-Code
- What is a natural disaster brief statement
- Women do you like big tits
- How can you find your Wattpad history?
- What is the three block war concept
- How reliable is Opentable for restaurants in NYC
- How will you remember Leonard Nimoy
- Open your third evil eye
- Marmots eat peppers
- Does Putin really want a nuclear war
- What are some common misunderstandings about politics
- Where do white snow leopards live
- Which is the biggest waste problem
- How can people breathe in the hyperloop
- What's your favorite Christmas ornament
- How do you say adorable in Italian
- What is design control in quality
- What is the traditional dance
- Which are the websites for clothes