What is the science behind the enjoyment
The science of good cooking.
680 pages. Bound
Enjoyment meets science!
Did you know that a 1.5-kilogram roast is perfect after 3 hours at 120 ° C in the oven? That a chicken braises best in its own juice? How do I cut onions correctly and quickly? And why does vodka make my cake batter particularly crumbly?
Perfection - it's the turn of the science of good cooking for everyone who wants to know what is really behind culinary enjoyment.
On a scientific basis The test cooks and food chemists from "America’s Test Kitchen" create elaborate experiments. In the end, there is the best possible recipe for your kitchen: easy to understand and easy to implement.
The complete edition now combines all three bestsellers on the fundamental questions of cooking. Quasi the three-course menu of a star chef: opulent and overwhelming with more than 300 recipes!
Meat and vegetables topped with a sweet masterpiece of baking. This extraordinary cookbook offers you immediately applicable knowledge for perfect enjoyment and turns theory into everyday kitchen practice.
Perfect your meals for € 69.90!
- What is the prefix or assignment
- How to start the ecommerce business
- What if you couldn't fix the automatic correction
- Which companies are visiting SDMCET Dharwad for CSE
- What are the different types of cultivation
- Is the art of war 1
- What were the best rocket innovations
- Why is the binary search called that
- How do I start developing apps 1
- Urdu is compulsory for AMU entry
- Purposely favoring Occam's razor for religion
- Would men wearing saris promote gender equality?
- Will guinea pig food harm dogs
- How did Hashirama Senju die
- What is the Conduits Sales Model
- What's your favorite spelling trick?
- What is kitchen manager
- What do we mean by scopus journal
- What are some distinctive human traits
- Should a motorcycle jacket be tight
- Is the University of Waterloo good
- The population of Africa is declining
- Is there a street in China
- How much does Byjus cost per month
- How does crystalline silica affect your kidneys
- Where are Phumdis found
- What are the bottle cooling towers
- What is High Point NC known for
- What do you think of the qipao
- Why does Hinduism have female deities
- How many types of pranayama are there
- What's wrong with using big words