How to remove pigments from the face
How do pigment spots develop and what can help against them?
No one has completely flawless skin. Pigmented changes in the skin are estimated to be around 90 percent of the Germans. Pigment spots that are characterized by reddish, brownish or ocher tones are usually harmless and do not usually need to be removed from a medical point of view. However, some people find the skin discoloration to be cosmetic blemishes. Those affected are often bothered by the discoloration, especially on the face. Where from Pigment spots come and like yours Have pigment spots removed the following article reveals.
(Image: © ak - stock.adobe.com)
The different types of pigment spots
The term pigment spots is used to summarize various skin changes that can vary in terms of their typical shape and color. The most well-known pigment changes belong Age spots, Birthmarks, Melasma and Freckles. The latter in particular can fade slightly in the weaker winter months and then become more visible again in summer.
How are pigment spots formed?
There are different causes that can lead to pigment spots. Their formation is partly genetic. Also Hormones can cause hyperpigmentation to occur. During pregnancy or when using birth control pills, women often notice melasma (discolored patches of skin). Furthermore, above all a high one Exposure to sunlight one of the main reasons that can cause pigmentation on the skin.
Despite the various possible triggers, pigment spots usually arise in the same way. Because the change in color is the body's own Skin pigment melanin responsible. If the aforementioned causes trigger a selective overproduction of melanin, the result is a pigment spot.
Can pigment spots suddenly appear and also disappear again?
Some hyperpigmentation characterize the complexion from birth. Others only develop in the course of life. Pigment spots can also appear quite suddenly. In some cases, with such rapid skin changes, it may be advisable to have them examined by a doctor. It is also possible that pigment spots fade on their own or disappear entirely. However, with many pigmented changes in the skin, targeted treatment is necessary in order to remove them safely and effectively.
What helps against pigment spots?
There are many ways to deal with harmless pigment spots. Ideally, those affected do not see them as a flaw, but as a personal touch. However, this does not always work. If individual pigment spots are viewed as annoying, they can be concealed with the help of make-up or special concealer pens, for example. In turn, this can be very difficult with very dark pigment spots. There are also bleaching agents on the market that are supposed to help fade pigment spots. Particular caution is required here. The products may not achieve the desired effect or even lead to severe skin irritation. Such “self-experiments” or other home remedies are rather discouraged. Instead, a dermatologist should be consulted in the case of annoying pigment spots to remove the pigment spots.
Laser treatment for pigment spots
In medicine, pigment spots are removed using either a scalpel or a punch under local anesthesia. In the case of harmless, benign skin changes, a Laser treatment to make the pigment spots disappear. Light-based energy that is released into the tissue causes the unwanted color particles in the skin to burst. They are then naturally absorbed by the body and appear noticeably paler, in some cases they disappear entirely. This “pigment laser” (the Revlite® laser) is not only suitable for treating unpleasant pigment spots, it can also be used for those that are no longer desired Tattoos can be used to fade this.
Here you can find out more about tattoo removal using modern laser technology.
A second way to treat pigment disorders is that ablative laser treatment. It is suitable for removing raised skin changes such as benign moles. The laser removes the pigmented tissue in a controlled manner by allowing the skin layer to evaporate. In the case of superficial applications, the procedure is relatively painless even without additional anesthesia. If it is necessary for the treatment to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, the area is anesthetized locally.
For more information on how to do that Laser pigment spots in Berlin works and runs, you will receive in a personal and non-binding consultation in our skin center Weißensee or ours Practice korsmedic.
Chemical peeling against pigment spots
Unwanted pigmentation on the skin like age spots can also be done using a professional peeling treatment be reduced. With chemical peeling, the doctor applies a special substance tailored to the respective skin and the desired result. This causes the upper layers of the skin to peel off in the subsequent period, revealing fresher, underlying skin cells. Depending on the extent of the pigmentation disorder, several treatment sessions may be necessary to achieve the desired treatment success.
Tips for healthy skin that is as free of pigment spots as possible
- Make sure you have adequate sun protection and avoid sunburns, as these can promote pigment spots and also increase the risk of skin cancer.
- Seek advice on appropriate skin care products from a dermatologist. The "wrong" products, too many different substances or too frequent applications (e.g. peeling) can make the skin structure thinner and more sensitive.
- Avoid going to the solarium, as the additional UV exposure can damage the skin in the long term.
- Certain medications can cause pigment spots. If necessary, seek advice from your doctor about possible alternatives.
- What is the importance of fishing
- How good is JKLU for engineering
- Can you eat a squirrel?
- Prejudice is really ignorance
- Pay taxes on donations
- Can chloroform make me sick like vomiting
- What are Group 13 elements
- What is a ceramic furnace
- Secrets are secrets when they are personal
- Make mechanics good automotive engineers
- Is bottled water cleaner than tap
- Why is WordPress good for magazine publishing?
- Why are presheaves more common than sheaves
- How do I cook Rajma
- Why is it the turn of good grammar
- Which is the best software solution 1
- Why do my toes crack so easily
- What's your favorite wedding cake design
- How long should the sciatic pain last?
- Acrylic paint rusts metal when it dries
- Do hardback books have a future?
- What is Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
- Is Elon Musk assertive
- What do you think of Houston, Texas
- What caused the decline in tuberculosis
- Why do libertarians seem to like cryptocurrencies?
- How far will Electroneum go
- Public clouds 1
- What do you think is really 100
- Does open source really work
- What is happening in ABA
- Is a used machine from China reliable
- How do airports manage their waste?
- Why is Myspace failing again