Burns muscle fat
Burn Fat: The Five Most Effective Home Workouts
In order for your muscles to become visible, you first need to reduce the layer of fat above it. The fitness experts Anne and Daniel show you how to train at home without any equipment.
Do you do a lot of crunches, but you still can't see your six-pack? Do you lift weights every day, but the first visible successes are missing? No wonder, because in order for muscles to be seen, the overlying fat layer must first be burned off. The fitness experts Anne and Daniel show you the five most effective exercises for this in the video.
In order to burn fat and ultimately lose weight, it is important not just to exercise one part of the muscle, but the whole body.
The burpee begins with a jump into the push-up. Then do the push-up and immediately go back to the upright stretch jump. Then go back to the push-up and then back to the stretch jump. Repeat this sequence several times. This exercise may sound familiar to you from military films. There is a reason: it is really sweaty.
The jump lunge stimulates the largest muscle in the body: theGluteus maximus muscle, better known as the gluteus muscle. With this stimulus and the sudden force required, you are effectively burning fat. To do this, alternate legs: right lunge, jump, left lunge, jump and front forward. It is important to note that your back knee must touch the floor so that the exercise really goes into your butt.
3. Mountain climbers
For this exercise, first walk on the plank - the classic push-up posture. Then alternately pull your knees towards your chest at a fast pace - like climbing a mountain. This is where the name of the exercise comes from, which translates as "mountaineer".
The next exercise sounds easier than it is in the end: In the get-ups, roll over your back, take as much momentum as possible and then stand up without the help of your hands. This is followed by a squat jump, after which you roll back over your back again.
5. Ninja tuck jumps
The supreme discipline in fat burning is probably the ninja tuck jumps. Translated, the exercise means "ninja squat jumps". Get on your knees and jump onto your feet from this position. Once you've done that, you have to do a squat jump - the higher the better.
The training plan
It is best to repeat each exercise 10 to 15 times. Then you either take a 30 to 50 second break after each cycle or you exercise a different muscle group in between. Ideally, repeat the entire workout three times.
The exact instructions for the exercises can be found here in the video.
Anne and Daniel regularly post videos on YouTube on their "Bodykiss" channel. There are more HiiT workouts and nutrition tips here.
Important NOTE: The information is in no way a substitute for professional advice or treatment by trained and recognized doctors. The contents of t-online cannot and must not be used to independently make diagnoses or start treatments.
more on the subject
- Muscle club,
- Six pack,
- Lose weight,
- Fitness training,
- Fitness exercises,
- Knee joint,
- PPLO is the smallest cell
- Is it impossible to pass the IPCC?
- What is Akihabara known for?
- What is VoLTE technology in mobile
- How do I create a doodle animation
- What are some cool python packages
- What is the structure of potassium dichromate
- What is the oldest face sculpture
- Why does carbon dioxide not support combustion?
- What distinguishes PostgreSQL from other RDBMS systems
- Are people capable of loyalty at all?
- Why is all human life associated with pain?
- Who invented the burglar alarm?
- Is this sentence good or repetitive
- Which is better wired or wireless
- Can animals lie?
- Why was Jayalalitha against GST bill
- Is climate cooling or heating
- How does Ireland defend its airspace?
- How to download old tax challans
- How long do mayflies live
- What happened to MGK
- Is Flutter a language or an SDK
- What are the solutions of cotx x