How can I be approved by Aramco
Aramco re-certification and approval up to 42 "arches
09 Mar 2021
Successful approval of up to 42 inch sheets at Saudi Aramco
Erne Fittings received renewed and expanded approval from Saudi Aramco in January 2021.
Erne Fittings has been a certified and approved supplier of pipeline connections for Saudi Aramco (Aramco for short) since 1997. The company, based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, is currently the largest oil-producing group in the world and is responsible for around ten percent of global crude oil production. Every three to five years, Aramco carries out audits to check whether its own suppliers are complying with the high standards and requirements in terms of quality. An audit to renew the approval took place in Schlins from October 20-22, 2020. With this, Erne Fittings is now entitled to deliver 42-inch elbows to Aramco.
Remote audit with Saudi Aramco
Due to the travel restrictions imposed by Covid-19, the auditors from Aramco were unable to travel to Austria, which is why an external auditor was commissioned and those responsible at Aramco were added via video. The three-day audit was divided into a quality assessment and a technical assessment. Erne Fittings had received and completed a questionnaire from Aramco in advance, which the auditors then checked on site. For this purpose, individual areas such as quality, production or purchasing were audited by the external auditors. One component of the quality assessment was a factory tour, during which the auditors received an exact picture of the entire value chain. From the incoming pipe to the individual production steps, through to packaging and shipping, everything was checked very carefully. The technical assessment took place on the third day. This part primarily concerned the question of whether the plant is able to manufacture and test the products mentioned in the approval area in-house. For this purpose, quality assurance measures, production units and production tools were checked and evaluated in detail.
“We are proud to be part of the few certified suppliers for Saudi Aramco. This is an award for all of our employees who work every day to produce fittings of premium quality ”, says Matthias Kaufmann, CEO of Erne Fittings GmbH. All Erne Fittings production sites in Schlins, Mürzzuschlag and Al-Jubail have Saudi Aramco approvals. With the re-certification, the entire production program from ½ "to 42" is now approved. The renewal of the certification strengthens the partnership with Saudi Aramco and lays the foundation for further exciting projects in the future.
- Do we need smartphones
- Who is God 23
- What is happening in ABA
- How do you think about it
- Why don't car companies drive fully electric?
- What are the latest WhatsApp status 1
- How does philosophy define love
- What do developers love about Heroku
- Why are all antibiotics contained in microbes
- Florian is the patron saint of what
- What's your favorite LED lamp
- How do I get to property
- What is the application of linear algebra
- What percentage of people go to hell
- What is methoding in the foundry
- What is Vue js Vuex
- What is a semiconductor made of
- How much do bankruptcy attorneys charge
- How do you pronounce the name Yann
- Which Gucci sneakers should I buy
- Should climbing be considered a sport
- What is a good grade
- America was made to escape religious persecution
- How can you restore your Facebook Messenger