What does P2P mean sexually
Sexting - description of the phenomenon
Sexting: what is it?
Modern media and the resulting new communication channels make it possible to collect intimate experiences not only face to face, but also online or via smartphone. This applies to adults and young people alike. A widespread phenomenon here is so-called sexting. This means the voluntary sending and receiving of erotic or revealing images and videos via computer or smartphone. Descriptive terms such as "sexy shots / nelfies / pics / posing pictures" or "nudes" are also common, especially among young people.
As part of the use of messenger services and chat functions, the corresponding presentations are usually transmitted on one's own initiative, but also upon request and, among other things, serves to promote one's own self-presentation, cultivate relationships and stimulate sexual excitement. Sexting also plays a role in establishing new relationships and when it comes to trying out sexually. But also “just for fun” recordings are made.
Sexting & Teens?
Young people are relatively often recipients of sexting recordings: in various surveys around a third of those questioned stated that they had received sexting recordings. Up to a fifth of the young people surveyed stated that they had also made and sent sexting recordings. As expected, older adolescents reported more often that they had taken, sent and received sexting recordings.
According to the surveys carried out so far, there do not seem to be any major differences between boys and girls. However, more problematic cases of sexting involving girls are reported.
"Risks & Side Effects"?
Basically, sexting is not a bad thing and is not prohibited per se. It can be part of modern intimate communication. A prerequisite for a positive sexting experience is that those involved behave fairly and respectfully. How well you know the person with whom you exchange pictures or videos also has an influence.
Nevertheless, one should be aware of the "risks and side effects":
Minors in particular often fail to recognize that particular caution is required when transmitting sensitive data and that negative consequences can develop from an initially amicable exchange. These are often serious for the people concerned, can range from humiliation to cyberbullying and blackmail.
The starting point for disclosure against the will of the person concerned are usually separations, rivalries and social conflicts in relationships and peer groups.
Even if you don't yet know the person with whom you are exchanging pictures very well, you cannot know exactly what will happen to your own pictures.
If one of the people involved passes on the recording without the consent of the person shown (so-called secondary sexting) or threatens to upload and publish the images or videos on a platform, this is a criminal offense and must be clearly separated from the actual and unproblematic sexting .
Sexting recordings can also be used improperly or as a means of pressure to blackmail the person depicted. With "sextortion" one is persuaded or urged to create the recordings and then blackmailed with these recordings. Right from the start, the focus is on blackmailing the affected person with the recordings. This is also a criminal offense that has to be clearly separated from actual sexting.
In summary, it can be said that the problem of sexting is misuse of the sexting recordings by other people. The person whose pictures are used is the victim and not to be judged for the fact that there are such pictures of them at all.
Further information can be found in the sections "Sender", "Recipient" and "Parents".
- What are some non-camera smartphones
- Can BSNL prepaid be converted into postpaid
- Where do i go with my best friend
- Whatever happened to Bruno Mars
- Why shouldn't there be a school police
- Under construction, what are noggins
- Are all free range eggs brown?
- Where can I buy horseshoe crab blood
- What can the UK learn from Europe?
- Is it normal to smell yourself
- Mick Jagger still sings
- Spanish is difficult
- What does 100 cashback mean
- Have you ever made your family spooky
- The ATAR score is too confusing
- Kill disinfection devices while blood is being drawn from HIV
- Why do speakers make a humming noise
- Why shouldn't you have a cat scratched?
- Saffron and its health benefits
- What is the English meaning of jalbi
- Why are IIT students successful
- What does the Amerco company sell
- Why are schizophrenics sometimes confused
- Google will shut down for good
- What causes the anti-greenhouse effect
- Why can I hear the earth turning
- What do you serve during afternoon tea
- What do the Lebanese think of Qatar
- How do I know myself
- Which Minecraft is best for mods
- What's your name man 2
- What is the Best Debt Management Program
- What was Hitler's greatest crime
- Cirrhosis of the liver is a form of cancer