Risk insurance is an advantage
Term life insurance
The scenarios in which term life insurance becomes relevant are generally undesirable. However, these cases can occur and it is then important to be properly insured. Term life insurance offers the beneficiary security against financial worries.
How does term life insurance work?
The conclusion of term life insurance means that in the event of the death of the insured person a certain sum is paid out to the beneficiary. Such an insurance is particularly useful to financially protect children, partners or other relatives in the event of your own death. Some insurance companies offer the option of insuring several people as part of what is known as a linked life insurance policy. In this case there are several insured persons, but the sum insured is only paid out once if one of these insured persons dies. This variant is particularly useful for securing loans in office or practice communities as well as between spouses and life partners.
The most important advantage of term life insurance is the financial security of the beneficiary. In the event of the death of the insured person, the beneficiary receives the sum insured. If the insured survives, no payment will be made.
For term life insurance, the insured person pays monthly installments, the amount of which varies depending on the agreed sum insured, age and term. The sum insured and the duration of the insurance can be determined individually. This also enables families with lower incomes to have financial security.
In order to find the best offer for you, we will help you to compare the offers well in advance. The comparison calculators provided by us free of charge and without obligation are suitable for this. Our term life insurance calculator only shows you the offers that are suitable for you. In addition, the system arranges the offers directly according to the premium amounts so that the cheapest offers are visible at first glance.
However, not only the price should be decisive for the choice of term life insurance. Often the policyholder is blinded by cheap offers and forgets to pay attention to the respective insurance benefits. In addition to the payment contribution, the possible gross contribution should also be taken into account. The gross premium is the amount up to which the premium can increase if the economic situation of the insurance company requires it. Compare the premium costs with the sum insured directly with one of our calculators to find the best offer.
How high the sum insured should ultimately be depends entirely on your circumstances. Consider how many bereaved dependents need to be looked after and what costs are to be borne. However, the higher the sum of the insurance, the higher the monthly fixed costs. Choosing a falling sum insured also reduces the monthly payment premium. Therefore, you should choose the sum insured according to your needs. If you have any questions, we will of course be happy to advise you personally so that we can work with you to find the right insured sum for you.
Questions or Problems? Call us now at +43/662/44 01 17 or request a call back!
- What's the best mobile email app
- Can an extrovert be a misanthrope
- Can cats withstand high temperatures?
- What are your strange eating habits
- Why am I so drawn to grief?
- Can a person handle a billion dollars
- Why are supersonic aircraft no longer produced
- How Earn Song Albums On The Internet
- What is meant by automation
- What is CMDKey
- How does music calm our brains?
- What foods should a psoriasis patient avoid?
- Do you cry for others
- What are the best songs 1
- Why do people like Post Malone
- How are 3D vectors used in physics?
- What is a famous ballad poem
- Was the invasion of Normandy a political event?
- Intermittent fasting can make you sick
- What are the best computer glasses
- What are introductory statements in a paragraph
- How do Bulgarians celebrate birthdays?
- What does it take to know you
- How do I stay a confident athlete